What would you spend it on ?

clavinova

So my girlfriend has given me £1,000 to spend on my 350Z 08 plate as a birthday prezzie. Now I have read most of the posts on this forum and could spend that amount 10 times over - but I have to be realistic :)

So simple question - you have £1000 on styling - where would you spend it ?

For info car is black with GT pack and baseball interior.

Tks all

Clav

Spend the money on a weeks holiday or something, don't start modding, first its one thing then the other until you have spent a bucket load of cash on mods that you will never get your cash back on, that you will either have to sell with the car for no extra or strip down and sell for peanuts when you come to sell her.....or you could put the cash towards a decent set of rims :teeth:

exhaust, maybe intake, some cleaning products, tank of fuel, smile

Husky you are terrible at sales...

Try these...

Custom White dials including centre console, LED under strut lighting, LED Front Audi style driving lights, LED side step lights, BOSE iPod hack. Pizza and you'll have some left for spacers, CAI, plenum spacer and maybe half a tank of fuel!!

Simple!!

Spend the money on a weeks holiday or something, don't start modding, first its one thing then the other until you have spent a bucket load of cash on mods that you will never get your cash back on, that you will either have to sell with the car for no extra or strip down and sell for peanuts when you come to sell her.....or you could put the cash towards a decent set of rims :teeth:

wow, bet you are like scrooge at christmas. you adopt the attitude of don't eat nice food cos ya only gonna @*!# it out too???

in answer to the op's question

if you have looked at everything on the forum then pick something you really like the look or idea of. you mind set on styling or would performance mods be a worthy suggestion?

wow, bet you are like scrooge at christmas. you adopt the attitude of don't eat nice food cos ya only gonna @*!# it out too???

if you have looked at everything on the forum then pick something you really like the look or idea of. you mind set on styling or would performance mods be a worthy suggestion?

Haha, didn't pick up the subtle sarcasm then.

oh, and that is a bloody good birthday present.

you must be doing something right :thumbs:

Haha, didn't pick up the subtle sarcasm then.

must have been too subtle for the amount of beer and sun taken in today :blush:

exhaust, maybe intake, some cleaning products, tank of fuel, smile

Husky you are terrible at sales...

Try these...

Custom White dials including centre console, LED under strut lighting, LED Front Audi style driving lights, LED side step lights, BOSE iPod hack. Pizza and you'll have some left for spacers, CAI, plenum spacer and maybe half a tank of fuel!!

Simple!!

haha :lol: thanks man, I don't like plugging in threads, it looks a bit, i dont know :shrug::lol:

but on a serious note i would definitely recommend a BOSE hack that I can do for you :)

er.....the OP said for styling......

So maybe give him so ideas for spoilers/liips/skirts.....

LED lighting is styling, in a round about way? :shrug:

Aye, but majority of other suggestions ain't. :thumbs:

Whilst I concure Id rather spend the cash on remap etc, the majority responses dont look like they read the original request by the OP.

Guys - excellent suggestions really - thanks. Only problem now is that I need at least £2000 as I really like the BOSE upgrade suggestion - can't push my luck with the other half on spending more unfortunatley.

That being said - I have to say that rim's seem to be the best bet - I like the ones in the photos in the post above - where did you get them from?

Thanks again guys - much appreciated.

Clav

Guys - excellent suggestions really - thanks. Only problem now is that I need at least £2000 as I really like the BOSE upgrade suggestion - can't push my luck with the other half on spending more unfortunatley.

That being said - I have to say that rim's seem to be the best bet - I like the ones in the photos in the post above - where did you get them from?

Thanks again guys - much appreciated.

Clav

If you mean me, then they are Volk SF Challenge in 19", but you'd have to increase your budget quite a bit for them.

Got them from a trader that has sadly closed shop.

frontwheel.jpg