New wheels and exhaust + TEIN SPRINGS

Adam rs

Had my car a few weeks now and it seems to be coming together.

Fitted my milltek a couple of weeks ago at rs tuning when i had the uprev done.

Fitted my wheels this week.They are 9x19 fronts and 10x19 rears (245/35) (275/35)

Spent sunday giving the car its first detail since i bought it.

As you can see in the photos its not sitting quite right at the back so ive ordered some teins from Horsham,should be here this week.

post-8095-135011905954_thumb.jpg

post-8095-13501190598_thumb.jpg

post-8095-135011905989_thumb.jpg

Dont have a fancy snow foam lance like the rest of you,so i went for a super soapy fairy liquid wash first to remove the old polish etc that was on my paint.

Then i clayed the whole car (Not bad at all for 7 years old)

Meguiars paint condioner

Meguiars polish

meguiars carnuaba wax to finish

meguiars metal polysh on wheel rims and milltek

meguiars endurance tyre gel

Took about 4 hours with an assistant and came out pretty well

I already have a meguiars water magnet for drying but the terry towel that came with the detailing spray for the clay is far superior,Im going to invest in some more of these.

I also bought some detailing spray.I dont like the idea of this stuff but never tried it so ill give it a go.

All in all a day well spent i think.Im certainly happier knowing its been done properly.

The wheels are linea corse from america but im not sure on the model number.

Im only getting springs at the minute,was going for 30mm eibachs but i dont want to get into arch rolling or geometry issues,the teins are only a small drop so should be ok.

post-8095-135011906148_thumb.jpg

post-8095-135011906162_thumb.jpg

I might make her get out for a cig but it still makes my car stink when she gets back in! :angry:

How is it that i can use the car every day with my work boots and overalls on,but the passenger side mat window and seat that are only used at weekends get twice as dirty!!! if i made that kind of mess in the house she'd go mental.

No respect. :lol:

Springs came from horsham developments thursday.

Took about 2 hours to fit all 4,quite easy really ,but glad i watched the how to video on youtube it was very helpfull.

Cant tell too much from the photos but measured from a level floor the fronts have dropped 12mm and the rears 15mm.

Went for geometry set-up yeterday at york.They did a good job and was interesting to watch.

post-8095-135011906327_thumb.jpg

post-8095-135011906345_thumb.jpg

post-8095-135011906359_thumb.jpg

Funny you should say that,its lasted 7 years but today i cought it on a bit of rough ground and had to repair it!

It is stone chipped and ive had a quote for re spraying last week.

Its gonna be about £200 plus £150 if i want it clear wrapped.