How much.......

Zugara

Pollen is floating about in the atmosphere :shrug: and settling on the cars.... :rant:

Gave both the cars a clay and wax these last 2 days, did my Z this morning, she looked all gleaming and :cloud9: went outside about 3 hours later and far from being sliver it is now a nice hue of silver yellow, or metalic yellowish :lol:

Both cars needed another wipe over to remove the settled pollen and the white cloth i used was now ........yes you guessed it yellow

Anyone else noticed this at all :shrug:

Too darn right. Been thinking of getting some of this.

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/chemical- ... be-16o.php

Hmmmmm......looks interesting, although TBH, my car is as slippery as a slippery thing, and still the pollen settles..... :rant:

Car cover :shrug:

But apparently it's good for static, wax I don't think really is brilliant for static, think sealants are better.

I'll join the club! I didn't realise it was pollen, just thought it was dust :lol: but my car gets covered, I polished it this morning and it's got a layer on it ALREADY. I figured it was because I park under a tree and on a busy main road... sucks :headhurt: can't wait to get a house with a drive, maybe a garage if I'm lucky!

Yep, did mine this morning and within an hour, yellow greeny layer :thumbdown: Flicked it off with a clean towel :scare: and put her straight back in the gararge, at least it'll be clean if I go out tomorrow :drive1:thumbs:

Flicking the zed with a towel Graham, bit kinky that.

Hope you had a great holiday.