What wheels are they?

Service History?

What spoiler is that?

What spec JDM do you have?

What grade import was it?

Tax?

MOT?

Tyre tread?

Soooooooo many questions........before you can give a value................but based on your pic alone and assuming it's an early import.........maybe £7-£7.5k????

Sarnie is normally more helpful than, don't worry I think I can assist.

I'm basing the value of your car on an adjusted valuation of mine which is a Kuro 2004 UK GT. I like to think mine is worth £21.5K so that makes yours worth about £15.5K.

Saying that though your car has unusual wheels and a missing exhaust so who knows :headhurt:

Your best bet is to scan Pistonheads and Autotrader for similar cars :thumbs:

What year is it?

What zorst is that?

Manual or auto?

Leather seats or cloth?

What wheels are they?

Service History?

What spoiler is that?

What spec JDM do you have?

What grade import was it?

Tax?

MOT?

Tyre tread?

Soooooooo many questions........before you can give a value................but based on your pic alone and assuming it's an early import.........maybe £7-£7.5k????

Cloth seats, volks wheels, Ings spoiler, style king skirts, It has a custom sat nav, no tax, mot june, plenty of tread on tyres and Full Nissan Service History, 05 Plate, Pop charger, automatic, garage full of spares including front disc and interior bits comes with it

if its about a 2005 then i would say no more than about £10.5k

£10.5k for a MY03 jdm????? There are UK GT's out there for £8k or so now..............

its not an 03 its an 05, but must admit with it being a JDM i'm not sure. if it was a UK 05 i'd say about 10k but then taking the mods in to account, a rough guess would be 10.5k for that zed. thats possibly what i'd ask, but i doubt you'd get that for it.

if its about a 2005 then i would say no more than about £10.5k

£10.5k for a MY03 jdm????? There are UK GT's out there for £8k or so now..............

its not an 03 its an 05, but must admit with it being a JDM i'm not sure. if it was a UK 05 i'd say about 10k but then taking the mods in to account, a rough guess would be 10.5k for that zed. thats possibly what i'd ask, but i doubt you'd get that for it.

I never said it's an 03, I said it's a MY03 ;)

If it was a UK GT I'd say about £9-£9.5k, but for an automatic JDM without the GT mod cons your looking at around £1500 less imo

With those mods, non GT, import, and no tax........£8500 in mint condition.

But probably closer to £8000 as tax will cost a good chunk, and then £200 ish to get all 4 wheel refurbed (more if they are split rims - its hard to tell in that pic).