Taxing the Zed - Pennies.....

Danny 350Z

....25,300 of them to be precise!

£253 for 6 months!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: I'm glad it's for sale to be honest. Redonkulous!

Cash point this morning, Danny thinking "Ah, I'll get out £250 and I'll have some pocket money for drugs and that popping candy from my yoooth". No, I had to pay on my card when I was confronted by the sour-faced Post Office employee with the 'revised' price. An angry face smiley is warranted (Please see below)

:mad:

Danny

Rant over.

P.S. Zed For Sale - 6 Months Tax

My tax and service for the last 12 months has done me a grand total of 2142miles! The car has just done 27k And is due a service next week. And of course its the expensive one too The 5year one :surrender: What else is going to go wrong, kick me while im down why dont ya :rant:

£253 for 6 months!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: I'm glad it's for sale to be honest. Redonkulous!

I have just paid the full £435 for the year :scare: .................

................ but I think its still worth it for the enjoyment grin factor :yahoo:

I have just paid the full £435 for the year :scare: .................

................ but I think its still worth it for the enjoyment grin factor :yahoo:

+1 :D

I had to pay the full £435 when I bought mine, including my insurance & obviously the car (February was an expensive month :lol:).

It will be interesting to see what the government do when performance cars are made that have zero emissions. A lot of car's with zero emissions pay nothing on excise license (tax). Technically, there is no such thing as "road tax" and the money from "tax" doesn't actually fix the roads, motorists pay a vehicle excise licence (which is why cyclists don't have to pay).

So when they can make a car with the power of a 911 with zero emissions will they only charge tax based solely on the engine capacity and not the emissions? I doubt it, they will think of a new way to up the price :dry:.