I'm getting excited!!! (Photoshop Help Needed)

Wasso

Ha ha nice one Graham.... :lol:

I really wanted to keep it a surprise for Wales, although there's a number of people who won't be attending, so won't be able to pass comment. So I am thinking of using this thread to show the progress of test fitting, painted and then fitting.

By the end of today it should be fitted, photo's taken then onto the computer to work some photoshop magic and get the end result.

The parts will be sent away this week for painting :thumbs:

Okay, so here we go. I've had serious issues trying to photo shop the bumper as I'm technically useless at it. So I've given up and giving you a few shots of the day. For stupid reason I forgot to take photo's with the front bumper, although my mate who lended a hand took one or two on his phone so I'll get him to send those across.

One big favour though..... if anyone could photo shop the rear bumper that would be most helpful. I'll need to ask again once the front bumper pics come through. Oh - the side skirts, that's another story, couldn't get the oem ones off.

The strangest of issues - the copy front bumper fits better than the original chargespeed, who'd of thought that eh? So it's not just going to be a case of sending it off for painting. There's some slight damage to the front bumper that will need cleaning up, smoothing over etc. The rear bumper will need some drilling for the bumper to fit against oem holes. Side skirts who knows. So it looks like the costs will increase as there's plenty more work to do. At least this test fit highlights these issues in advance. Anyway a few before and after photo's excuse the screw drivers on the rear bumper holding the diffuser in place ;)

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

Tada........

IMG_3991.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

Nice one intro looks nice in pastel. It's made even harder because it's in White, but great effort you can the potential outcome :thumbs:

Yeah it looks a bit odd due to the lack of reflections, as you say it's because it's white to start with, but you get the idea :wacko:

Had a quick go at it for you as I'm unable to sleep :bangin:

Not easy to do... as any donor pic you find will obviously have different scenery/lighting reflecting off it :thumbdown:

Nope it gives you a general idea though :)

chargespeedphotoshop.jpg

Heck just noticed the screwdrivers have been removed and there's a nice Nismo number plate in there. Man that's friggin awesome. If I take a picture of my house, any chance you could turn it into a mansion?

:#1: