I'm getting excited!!! (Photoshop Help Needed)

Wasso

Ian its looking good. We all know the chargespeed rear is the dogs danglies anyway :thumbs:

Nice combo with the nismo bumper and i hope you are using the nismo skirts ;)

Anyway i can't figure how you could not take skirts out :wacko: was that before or after a few pints of the golden stuff :lol::lol: If you would have picked up your phine i could have stopped to help :bangin:

Yes Bennett Nismo sides as well. The side skirts didn't want to budge as the clips were holding the skirts on far too well and didn't want to break the clips. It was getting late and still had to remove and refit the oem bits.

I've also added a Photoshop'd front bumper, also looking to do the front lip black!!

FrontConverted.jpg

Nah it's going to have a plain black lip. I didn't really want to go with the V2 as I didn't want to steal your thunder :p and really wanted the Amuse. Thing is all the recent service costs put that out the window and purchased front and sides together. To be fair the V2 is very stylish, so it's a good choice. I'm just a tad worried now about dropping the height. Just out of curiosity Shire, how much did you drop yours by and have you had any issues since dropping?

Yes Bennett Nismo sides as well. The side skirts didn't want to budge as the clips were holding the skirts on far too well and didn't want to break the clips. It was getting late and still had to remove and refit the oem bits.

I've also added a Photoshop'd front bumper, also looking to do the front lip black!!

FrontConverted.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs:

Need to do the grill black too ;) I'll loose the lines on the bumper and the line running down thenismo skirt too. Makes for a smoother look :thumbs: I'll put up pics of my skirts ;)

You worry too much about ride hight mate. Mine was 35mm before without too many issues. i just adjusted the suspension and ride height yesterday to matain the OEM front to rear height ratio and raised it my 3mm overall so will see what it is comes down to when its settled!