Posting once locked

Husky

Seems like an "all worship me" exercise. :shrug:

Not in the slightest, i frankly dont give a toss. Just made me realise how mad i must be to even want to be a mod in the first place.

Where's that "shakes head in despair/thanks for proving my point" smilie......

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the slightest, i frankly dont give a toss. Just made me realise how mad i must be to even want to be a mod in the first place.

Its here

:yawn:

Its here

:yawn:

:lol::lol::p

being a mod would be awesome, the biggest contribution you can give to the club :thumbs:

hm. reading that back...

no its not sucking up

no im not trying to be a mod

no i dont like ice cream, but please dont judge me :blink:

being a mod would be awesome, the biggest contribution you can give to the club :thumbs:

hm. reading that back...

no its not sucking up

no im not trying to be a mod

no i dont like ice cream, but please dont judge me :blink:

Do I see a Husky Dog with his hand in the air for the job? (Please NO! The world will no longer be safe) :lol:

besides, how would that work.

WM meet organiser = blue

trader = purple

mod = green

:lol:

I think that means you end up with a sh***y brown colour ;)

This can be done. Not sure we can do rainbow name colours though - might look into that :lol:

I have two jobs and a busy schedule, you can see by my post count that i hardly have time to be on the net at all. It simply isn't possible

Haha you probably have 10 browsers open at once!!

Most people have a computer room (you have a TECHNOLOGY CENTRE!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see - WM organiser as well now.....

Heck I'm moving out the Midlands and FAST! :teeth:

well after I managed to lead you to a pub with parking / spare room / good food AND many many hot waitresses... :cloud9:

I will admit to having two browsers open so i can have different Gmails open without them interfering with each other. I do keep on average 40 tabs open at once as biscuit will testafy :lol:

well after I managed to lead you to a pub with parking / spare room / good food AND many many hot waitresses... :cloud9:

I will admit to having two browsers open so i can have different Gmails open without them interfering with each other. I do keep on average 40 tabs open at once as biscuit will testafy :lol:

and i have great delight when i'm round shutting them all and watch hin hit the roof in rage :lol:

and i have great delight when i'm round shutting them all and watch hin hit the roof in rage :lol:

you are a total **** when you do that :dry::rant: Genuinely angry even now at you mentioning it. :boxing:

you are a total **** when you do that :dry::rant: Genuinely angry even now at you mentioning it. :boxing:

EPIC!! :lol::lol::lol:

i saw it had gone too.

i saw the original posts and was impressed with myself, as for once i didn't post in something where i would most likely have upset people and got in trouble. i just shut it down and logged off.

i think that was very grown up of me, :lol: ........................

me too ... I was frightened to death of joining in in case my comments were taken the wrong way :scare: