A VERY BIG THANK YOU.

glrnet

Once again the camaraderie of this Forum continues to amaze me :yahoo::yahoo: Today The usual suspects had a mini meet at Zugara's place essentially to have a bit of a get together and to change the brake pads on Will's roadster which Paul and Jim carried out in no time. Tim from Envy popped over with his two lads and gave us all a complimentary detailing brush each, nice one Tim :thumbs: and good to see you again. I've given Paul the dosh for the wheel cleaner, thanks mate.

Some of you will know that I'm getting married on Thursday and was completely taken aback with the generosity of Zugara, Doogyrev, Will350z and Spursmaddave who had clubbed together for a card and prezzie. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::cloud9: Thank you guys, it was completely unexpected and I'm still smiling about it now :D:D Nine months ago I didn't know you lot even existed :ninja:

This Zed lark is certainly to be highly recommended :yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks again guys, it meant a lot and is really appreciated :thumbs::clap: .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure a lot of members here have forged friendships that will last a very long time.

It's a very nice thing that a little internet forum for a car club can be a catalyst for long term friendships.

[/gay]

:lol::lol:

:winkiss:

Your not a bad old Papa Smurf yourself :p

It is nice that we all get on, and share a lot of common interests and points of view, not just a bunch of blokes with the same car.

Cue all the 'Brokeback 2' comments :p

I would also like to raise a glass to the happy couple...

:drunk:

To Paul & Jim

:snog:

Here here!!!

Forum is pretty awesome to be fair from car tips to marriage guidance, from contractual matters right up to a good old laugh and joke. I religiously visit the forum daily, at work it's constantly open. What the he'll IT must think I do at work I don't know!

Graham good luck with the wedding I hope you both have a fantastic day and you both live a happy life together. Both me and Jayne wish you well.

Here's to the bride and groom and not forgetting this totally amazing forum :drunk::drunk::clap:

It was a pleasure mate. Had a very enjoyable morning and good to catch up again.

Wish you all the very best for the big day :#1:

Brakes behaved impeccably on the way home, good job to the mechanics :#1: I was expecting a full valet aswell which was slightly disappointing. They do that at Nissan you know :p:boxing:

Cheers Tim for the brush too :yahoo:

Totally agree about the forum and forging new friendships, the car is great but it's only part of the whole deal, the social side, the meets and the new mates make it all that more special.

To all the fellow zedders who came down today.....Cheers lads I really did have a great day which was put to the back of my memory as soon as Jim had gone...... :wacko:

See end of comment :blush:

Anyways, Graham you are more than welcome it was the least we could do. Hope you have a fantastic day and a great time in SA. :thumbs:

Will, you gave me help and advise without question, it was a pleasure repaying you and saving you a fortune with Niss :yawn: an. Who knows when I might need help at a later date.

I must say that I was takenaback with Graham and wills gift of ............................2, yes thats two, Little Chef lollys.....Dave remember that Mars Bar experience you had.. :thumbs: . :lol:

Dave you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo late raising a glass to the happy couple. :lol:

Lisa decided she wanted to go to ikea :bang: £145 later we came home. :dry:

Thanks for the kind comments pointed my way.

Good to see some of the familiar faces in new surroundings..not you Paul lol.

Your welcome to the brushes guys, and Graham cheers for the wheel cleaner business..did you get the spray bottle or did it disappear? :lol:

Enjoy the wedding, think of it as the beginning not the end :band:

Won't shake me off that easily chaps :ninja::nono:

Graham does this mean we will never see you again after next week>??? :surrender:

Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to get rid of him that easily :dry:

:lol::lol: Only joking Graham :lol::lol:

Thanks Ian, say thanks to Jayne from us both, looking forward to seeing you both in Wales :thumbs:

Here here!!!

Forum is pretty awesome to be fair from car tips to marriage guidance, from contractual matters right up to a good old laugh and joke. I religiously visit the forum daily, at work it's constantly open. What the he'll IT must think I do at work I don't know!

Graham good luck with the wedding I hope you both have a fantastic day and you both live a happy life together. Both me and Jayne wish you well.

Here's to the bride and groom and not forgetting this totally amazing forum :drunk::drunk::clap: