New Member (South Yorks)

Hello all!

I have had my 350Z (a Silver 05 plate GT) for about a year now. A couple of weeks' ago, I went to a novice trackday at Cadwell where I bumped into AK350Z.

I had visited this site from time to time in the past, but hadn't posted until the other day when I put a post on AK350Z's Cadwell thread. Now I have the trackday bug, I am sure I will be here more often to see if other Zed owners are going to particular track days and, hopefully, to get some advice on track days and technical issues like how to upgrade the brakes, the Zed is a heavy car!

I am based in South Yorkshire so if you get a flash of the lights from a silver Zed in that part of the world it might be me!

I think the Zed is a fantastic car. Having had an Impreza Turbo and a Civic Type R in the past, I have owned a range of very different fast(well fast-ish) cars. However, the Zed has soul and feels great to drive and is my favourite by a mile.

Hope to see some of you at a trackday soon.

Ed

Top stuff. Im in chesterfield as are a few others. Or there abouts ;)

Keep an eye on the south york/east mids regional meets and come say Hi. :thumbs:

Shameless pimping of another forum.. But if youve owned an imprezza and a type R come and say hello on specjap. Some of the lads and ladies on there are sheffield based.