Nice day so took a few pics...

marzman

Hi all,

With the nice weather i thought it would be nice to take a few pics in a few different places. The car's not exactly clean... its done about 50 miles since it was last washed, so the pics could have been better :lol:

Apologies for the number of them, i got a bit snap-happy... :D

100_0498.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0494.jpg

100_0492.jpg

100_0491.jpg

100_0486.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0465.jpg

100_0462.jpg

100_0457.jpg

100_0456.jpg

100_0437.jpg

Thanks for the comments all.... :D

5th and last ones are my favs.

Reflections on the bonnet in the 5th one are crazy and the last pose just sets her off a treat :thumbs:

5th one's my favourite too... new wallpaper i think.

Hi,

Love the photos, especially the wheels. Wanted to keep mine (Azure too) standard but now feel the need to treat myself to some wheels rather than refurb originals!!

Recognise the location. Bollington??

Exactly right mate... where are you from?? I wouldnt have known it was Bollington from the pics :surrender:

Exactly right mate... where are you from?? I wouldnt have known it was Bollington from the pics

Working in London, but 'home' is Macclesfield.

Quality... i've lived in Macc all my life. Im in Tytherington nowadays. How old are you?

I caught your comment on the fave zed topic too - thanks bud. :thumbs:

Quality... i've lived in Macc all my life. Im in Tytherington nowadays. How old are you?

I would probably be regarded as one of the more senior members!!!! Hint, While cleaning the car I came out to find my 18 year old son sat in the drivers seat, CD full blast, saying " I can see myself in this " If only myself and the insurance company felt the same way!!! :scare:

Have bought tickets to Modified Live in April so can see some of the cars and meet some members there. I notice you're going.

I would probably be regarded as one of the more senior members!!!! Hint, While cleaning the car I came out to find my 18 year old son sat in the drivers seat, CD full blast, saying " I can see myself in this " If only myself and the insurance company felt the same way!!! :scare:

Have bought tickets to Modified Live in April so can see some of the cars and meet some members there. I notice you're going.

Ah right... i've got more chance of knowing your son then i guess, as im 27.

Yep, i'll see you at Oulton Park then... :thumbs: