New JP Visage front bumper :)

Jay

Hi guys and gals.

As many of you know, I have been planning on getting this bumper for a while now....... AND NOW ITS ON AND WRAPPED :yahoo::teeth: I am loving the new look of the zed... much more meanier and more "drift style" which I was aiming for. Plus I think I am the first zed in the uk with this bumper :blush:

Anyway here is a quick pic..... I will get up more soon. Oh and before any of you say it lol... yes the bumper is brighter than the rest of the car but this is because its a new wrap. It will take about 2 weeks to calm down and blend in with the rest of the car. Hope you like it :thumbs: All thats left to do now is get a set of buckets B)

jp3.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your comments guys :thumbs:

Yeh.... its bloody looowww but hey ho lol. Craig just get your bloody amuse diffuser :blush::lol: I just get into the drive way and no more irfan..... its literally a baw hair away from scrapping :blush:

jp3.jpg

the front bumper was sourced through our bodykit supplier AJ Performance and is one of their own molds

35873_437632905659_58651150659_6404259_8148414_n.jpg

Very nice Jay, and now at least we know which bumper the guys at AJ Performance took the mold from :D

(Unless of course it was already mentioned...)

Tucked up on the window :blush: Will need to think about were to put it :thumbs:

Well, there is always the motorised numberplate hider...