Sick sick sick sick @s*hol3s!!!!!!

Rx7Rebel

This is a message one of my friends posted on her facebook as a status

"Further proof that evil is rife in this world, woke up to my cat decapitated on my lawn, head and tail missing and not a trace of blood :( RIP Squeakz"

furthermore the police have now been involved and so has the vet and it was deemed that this was done by human hands. i cannot express my level of rage at the moment! :rant::angry::angry::angry::angry:

So for anyone living in the staines (surrey) area keep a close eye on your pets

I love animals and have a cat myself. Tragic as it is I love the evil little weasel to bit and would be crushed if this happened to me. Think I'd go to almost any lengths to find the person that did it and return the favour....................

This happened to someone near me about 10 years ago.

They had an argument with their neighbour so they killed the neighbour's cat and hung it from their fence post. :scare:

Rough area of town though and the people who did it are in prison now I think... for something else though

I would find the person and make them disappear , people that do stuff like that don't deserve to live . Bring back corporal punishment , This country is to soft on scum these days .

A man of my own thoughts right there, Why would you do that to a cat :S

That is terrible - I hope they find the person responsible and make them pay. It makes you wonder what is going through somebody head to do that? The fact they have left it outside her house makes you think they have a vendetta for some reason - cat related or otherwise.

I know of a similar story from when I was a toddler which may divide opinion on here - my dad retold the story to my brothers when we grew up. My dad was in the armed forces for 22 years and in this happened in his early years. An 'outdoor cat' wandered around the armies housing area and in the space of a couple of weeks had attacked several people. One day, one of my dads colleagues wife was out walking with her child in the pram and the cat jumped in the pram. I believe the baby was fine but his wife was scratched fairly badly trying to get rid of the cat. I would have to ask my dad again for the finer details of the story.

The cat was known to belong to a family that lived in the area so the father of the bady approached the house in question - he was, as you can appreciate, rather upset. The 'owners' denied it was their pet and claimed that they only left food out for it now and again. After asking them to confirm that it was not their pet, he lured the cat in with food over a period of days and hung it on his washing line.

I am not in anyway saying the man in question was justified by acting in this way but there was a motive (however justified) for his actions. Is your friend able to think of anyone who might have acted in this way and why? It's a pretty severe thing to do! I am a big pet lover and own a black lab myself and would murder for him - he is as good as gold and a lover not a fighter though! :lol:

What is scarey is that people really do get pleasure from doing this kind of thing. Some people with dogs do my head in (only some dog owners, most are good!), the ones who actively train their dogs to attack cats. How would they feel if we went hunting their dogs for fun? Definately not animal lovers. :angry:

Never been a cat person at all because i have never understood why cat owners... let their pets wonder the streets freely? you wouldnt let a dog walk freely around the street or a rabbit... its your pet keep it in your house! instead of letting it mess on other peoples lawns which they then have to clean up when its not even their pets mess.

that said though nothing can justify what has happened to yours and i do hope they find out who did it!

Never been a cat person at all because i have never understood why cat owners... let their pets wonder the streets freely? you wouldnt let a dog walk freely around the street or a rabbit... its your pet keep it in your house! instead of letting it mess on other peoples lawns which they then have to clean up when its not even their pets mess.

that said though nothing can justify what has happened to yours and i do hope they find out who did it!

I've known a few people who don't get this. What i love about cats is that unlike dogs (which i also love), they have not let themselves become properly domesticated, they remain close to being a wild animal. They come to their owners (or 'life partners' as they prefer to think of us) only when it's good for them, not just to please us......i admire this.

........and no, i'm not gay :dry:

:lol:

What is scarey is that people really do get pleasure from doing this kind of thing. Some people with dogs do my head in (only some dog owners, most are good!), the ones who actively train their dogs to attack cats. How would they feel if we went hunting their dogs for fun? Definately not animal lovers. :angry:

A dog grabbed timmy by his right hind leg when he was trying to get away it shook him until it came off, and he's not a small cat, he still managed to get home! He's now permanently a tripod and amazingly although a little wary he's not as scared of dogs as I thought he would be