Hi all..... uh.... again

None of you will remember me as I came and went pretty quick but I was within a hair's breadth of buying a Zed this time last year but at the last minute went a different route and got an...... Alfa Romeo GT. Wonderful in every way except the ones that actually matter when you're trying to get from A to B. Quite frankly it's spent far too long doing what Alfa's do best, which is sit on my drive or in the dealership looking very pretty and not doing an awful lot of anything else.

Anyway, after yet more problems, the Alfa is going and the only thing I'll be replacing it with is a Zed. Whether that'll be straight away or in a few months when I've recovered from the hassle of Alfa ownership I'm not sure, but I test drove this bad boy JDM the other day and it's a good examply (felt tight as a drum) with low mileage for a very low price so I may jump straight into it.

http://www.apollocarsofwhitchurch.co.uk ... 5378871045

Any thoughts on the car would be appreciated!

Looks good; wheels suit the car. Be worth while giving the documentation some more scrutiny (translator on standby!), see how many km's shes done in Japan. :thumbs:

It's down as 38000 miles on the advert, and I queried that at test drive when it was saying 60000 something, but apparently that's in km's covering it's time in the East and over here. I assume that's fair? The wheels do look good, though intruth I'd say they'd need a refurb at some point as they aren't in perfect nick when you get up close (I like nice wheels!).

One thing that worries me about JDM's is the underseal issue. Is it important that it's had it done? It was imported in 2007 so has faced a few winters. Also asked about the tax (they said they just put 6 months on it as part of the price), and that was a reasonable band K.

Thanks for the welcomes (back) too everyone.

• 2 months later...