Sunny day= Zed cleaning!! Pic heavy!!

matty316

Dude I normally don't like those lights at all but on your car they really look good.

Really nice looking motor there mate. :thumbs:

+1

Normally park my car round the side of my house where I can't see it. When I cleaned it the other week I left it in front of the house purposely so I could see it twinkling :blush::lol:

I use Auto-Glym, Halfords have 3 for 2 offer on at the minute so it would be rude not to stock up on some stuff. My girlfriend kept coming out every so often and kept asking what you doing to it now?? Bless she tried to take an interest because usually she just give's me grief on how much i spend cleaning it. I'll make her understand one day haha

I use Auto-Glym, Halfords have 3 for 2 offer on at the minute so it would be rude not to stock up on some stuff. My girlfriend kept coming out every so often and kept asking what you doing to it now?? Bless she tried to take an interest because usually she just give's me grief on how much i spend cleaning it. I'll make her understand one day haha

Your not alone there mate, I get "oh for god sake what are you doing to it now" ........... especially when other Zedders (you know who you are) are mentioned :lol::lol::lol:

Mate, they will NEVER understand, women are from Venus, men are from Mars!!! :D It's a damn fine effort though B)

:lol::lol::lol: Jim, did I ever mention how cool that clown is!!? :DB)

Your not alone there mate, I get "oh for god sake what are you doing to it now" ........... especially when other Zedders (you know who you are) are mentioned :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for all the comments, it was 5 hrs well spent imo. Yeah i wish it would stay clean for at least a few days, but that is the price for having a Kuro car.

5 hours lol, thats a good finish for that time, i take 3 hours just washing her... took me almost a 3 days the last time i done mine, spending about 4hours a night....

top work!!!