Hello and help!

Hi everyone. 90% sure I will be putting my hand in my pocket in June to buy a 350Z. I will have a budget of around 15k. Could anyone point me in the right direction of what to look for and what to avoid. I am the wrong side of 45 (yes, yes, the leather trousers are in the post to complete my mid life crisis) so I am not really interested in car 'bling'. Chosen a 350 because a. I can get in and out without having to perform a commando roll and b. it seems like a grown up two seater and the neighbours won't think I'm a t**t for parking a Porsche on my drive! Any advice will be useful. Thanks. Steve D

Kill your neighbours?

Welcome.

Check for clicky rear Axle,

Cheese in the oil filler cap, underside

FSH

There are issues with the Bose Stereo, but may here have replaced the with aftermarket HUs.

If you see one post the details here and you will get help from the members.

:welcome: mate..........searchy is your friend but as your new

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23843

There are tonnes off good guides on covering most subjects. It might be worth seeing if anyone is local to you for when you go to look at some Zeds..........and don't be put off travelling further afield that your local area - one of the forum members might be able to take a quick peek first to save you a trip.