Small rant!!

oliver789

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T cant think of a less-hairdressery car apart from the Zed. Grumbling V6 that looks mean as hell. And unlike most hairdressers cars (tarted up front wheel drive hatchbacks with a Coupe body on, Tigra, Mk1 TT, etc) the Zed is mainly (i know this was my reason) bought by people who want a car in the same class as cars costing twice as much, with the same performance, without paying 10 grand more for a badge.

my friends allways tell people when they introduce me that i have a "sports car." I hate it. I only bought a performance car for me to drive. i couldnt give a %^&* about the status and all that crap that comes with it. (and funilly enough i have noticed that the only thing you will pull with a flash car is middle aged men in shorts). :blush:

Anyway. Just ignore your friend, because as people have said, he is only winding you up and if you react to it, it'll get worse. just rip on him about another subject. embarrass him infront of everyone somehow, it will make u feel better :lol: .

Anyway you know that your car is so much more fun to drive than a hosewife, schoolrun, status begging, chincy, look at me im a **** SUV X5. - but theres no need to drop to his level. Just say, yer its a hairdressers car... then if he ever needs a lift home, lock the doors and absoulutely rag the $%^& out of it. then see who the pansy is when he gets out with a pile of poo in his trousers. :doh:

C'MAAAHNNNN! :lol:

3333.gif

In fairness its probably a bloke who looks like Ted who's slagging the Zed off. :lol:

DAMN........just watching Cougar Town and realized I got my C'MAAAAHNNNN's mixed up........its Andy from Cougar Town and not Ted from Scrubs.

cougar-town-andy-224x300.jpg

I love this topic, I love this forum, I love all your comments, I love the bird who flicked her hair and walked off with her massive boobs in her killer heals but most of all I love Cragus' comment "He's pulling your banger mate -don't let it bother you. If he keeps egging you on just say yeah it is a hairdressers car. I didn't want to buy a BMW as I didn't want people thinking I was an arrogant ****" :#1:

My boss always calls mine a datsun and once he thought he would compare my zed to a datsun on the autotrader and all he could find were 240z's for about 17k+, that soon shut him up. My number 1 motto is " I drive a beast, you drive a banger" end of!

I love calling mine a Fat Datsun :thumbs: Usually when someone I overhear comments on the gorgeous 370 in the carpark, "Oh that's my Fat Datsun"

Oh and my wife married me coz I've got big tits as well B) But I must say, you show us yours and I'll show ya mine :lol:

The X5 driver is maybe a wee tad jealous because for him Ze War Is Now Over, he's capitulated, relegated to everyone thinking he's a w*nker, who doesn't think ALL X5 drivers are dicksplashes :shrug:

I love calling mine a Fat Datsun :thumbs: Usually when someone I overhear comments on the gorgeous 370 in the carpark, "Oh that's my Fat Datsun"

Oh and my wife married me coz I've got big tits as well B) But I must say, you show us yours and I'll show ya mine :lol:

The X5 driver is maybe a wee tad jealous because for him Ze War Is Now Over, he's capitulated, relegated to everyone thinking he's a w*nker, who doesn't think ALL X5 drivers are dicksplashes :shrug:

:clap::clap: Bravo !!! Well said G :lol:

I've had that comment - "don't buy a Z - its got a crappy renault engine in it"

This is from the people who watch top gear and then immediately know everything about cars. :boxing:

sigh

it has a nissan engine in it, but renault have borrowed it for some of their cars. lots of cross colaboration between manufacturers with all kinds of cars. nothing new.

the bloomin aston sygnet is just a toyota IQ in a body kit.

the aygo, C1 and pug 001 is all the same car and colaboration.

crysler crossfire is all run off merc switchgear etc and the list goes on.

I've had that comment - "don't buy a Z - its got a crappy renault engine in it"

This is from the people who watch top gear and then immediately know everything about cars. :boxing:

Which I don't really get considering the Renault Velstatis is one of only 2 cars the Top Gear presenters have ever agreed on being a great car......how they can start squeaking about the same engine in the Zed is beyond me.