Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

when you say aerosync am i right in thinking thats the one thats like a nismo n1 but smoothed badge? if so im up for one. im sick of my crap fitting kit :thumbdown:

Yes matey, Smoothed out badge and air intake B)

Any photo's? I'm kind of looking for Nismo N1 front bumper & sides (looking for a different rear than the spats though) - can't quite decide though.

I'm on the iPhone but if you google image 350z Aerosync front bumper then you should get some pics of it

Tarmac,

Count me in and willing to commit the money.

(I've wanted a Chargespeed rear for a very long time!!)

:teeth:

Yeah me too

no need for any money just yet, will keep this alive for another week or so to see how much more interest there is, it's looking healthy so far. After this thread we will get a 'definate' interest list and start taking some deposits and get the ball rolling.

:thumbs:

id be interest aswell, wonder if they would supply it painted tht way can just fit it myself

Would be very convenient - but you would risk not getting an exact colour match which would be a shame. Best to take it to a bodyshop with the car so they can get it perfect :thumbs:

The picture with the trial bumper seem to have the insert already on or am i being daft. I too would be interested. How much are we looking at?

that pic is for illustration purposes only buddy.

This is in infant stage, the mould has not been created yet, once there has been enough interest generated then we will move onto the next stage.

I will be doing a new thread next weekend for definates and will confirm prices and get deposits.

Cheers chris

got to say that black chargespeed is pretty! B)

for all those peole set on having a carbon diffuser I'm sure they could do a fiberglass one in black gel coat then send it of to rtbiscuit to put one of his carbon effect thingys on it. job done ;)