Custom single exit exhaust fitted

michael2516

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bike silencer wont flow anywhere near as much gas as you'll need. The biggest bikes are 1200CC+ and have dual silencers. Cant see it working as a single I'm afraid. It looks like the pipework on the current one may be too small for a single, Ians was much fatter.

I'm guessing you never thought that through. Ians car had a perfect example of a single exit even though some didn't like. I really loved the single exit but come on man, you need a big shiny can!!! Get that sorted asap as it's destroying the look of the car :doh:

not a fan and I would of thought it would be a bit restrictive seeing as your loosing half of the possible outflow with the same dia pipe.

Nope :)

A single flows better :)

but wouldn't the dia of the pipe need to be greater otherwise whats the point of large dia pipes, you might aswell put 1/4 inch dia pipe on if it was for performance

Bike silencer wont flow anywhere near as much gas as you'll need. The biggest bikes are 1200CC+ and have dual silencers. Cant see it working as a single I'm afraid. It looks like the pipework on the current one may be too small for a single, Ians was much fatter.

I may be wrong on the flow side of things, but I am just basing my suggestion on my brothers Akrapovic full race exhaust on his bike, with comes with two end cans.

One is titanium for road use and has baffles inside, while the race can is basically a straight thru pipe with a bit of baffleing material inside the can wall, you can hold it up and see straight thru the can and the inside diameter is like 2.5". Surely that should be enough, no?