Custom single exit exhaust fitted

michael2516

not really a fan of the single exits on the zed i think its one of the cars that must have a dual exit to look right but thats just my view of it each to their own :)

Yeah, looks like something's missing, loses its symmetry.

Pete

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single FTMFW

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_18532.jpg

You only think it looks strange because it came from the factory with 2 exits, If it came with a single would you still think it needed a twin to look right?

I run a single for 3 years & loved it, If I ever get another Z I will run a single again. Cant be beat for looks or noise IMO :)

sigh

yes i made some mistakes with the zed; if i did it again i would do somethings differently; and part of the reason i know agree with you on some points when it comes to buying original parts.

my current car now has OZ Racing wheels, a full HKS exhuast, and a Comptech CAI, if i did a body kit (which i'm not going to) i'd buy an original kit.

its with great pain that i say this; but... ian you were right... sigh.... and thats the only time i'm saying it. :dry:

to set a few things straight:-

the vinyls were experimental; with out experimenting people would never get anywhere, and although they do not suit the zed they have made me a fair bit of cash on other projects, so more than worth the time and effort.

as for the body kit, my bodyshop did a top job with what was given to them and it did look good when it was finished, but it cost far more than it should have done, but it has helped me to work out which traders never to use off this forum :lol: thats why i have the traders i support and will always point business their direction and those who's threads i never post on at all.

sigh

yes i made some mistakes with the zed; if i did it again i would do somethings differently; and part of the reason i know agree with you on some points when it comes to buying original parts.

my current car now has OZ Racing wheels, a full HKS exhuast, and a Comptech CAI, if i did a body kit (which i'm not going to) i'd buy an original kit.

its with great pain that i say this; but... ian you were right... sigh.... and thats the only time i'm saying it. :dry:

to set a few things straight:-

the vinyls were experimental; with out experimenting people would never get anywhere, and although they do not suit the zed they have made me a fair bit of cash on other projects, so more than worth the time and effort.

as for the body kit, my bodyshop did a top job with what was given to them and it did look good when it was finished, but it cost far more than it should have done, but it has helped me to work out which traders never to use off this forum :lol: thats why i have the traders i support and will always point business their direction and those who's threads i never post on at all.

:surrender:

fishing.gif

:p

Single FTMFW

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_18532.jpg

You only think it looks strange because it came from the factory with 2 exits, If it came with a single would you still think it needed a twin to look right?

I run a single for 3 years & loved it, If I ever get another Z I will run a single again. Cant be beat for looks or noise IMO :)

Thats what im after!! looks B) can you buy a can seperate? that i could weld on? or would I have to buy the whole system? ive done a search on google but nothing :thumbdown:

I'm not a fan of the single exhaust either, I don't think you can improve on the OEM balance of the two. A single central might work, was thinking along the oval line too....

nissan_350Z_2005-21copy.jpg

It doesn't look butch enough though :lol:

Stack em high a la Zonda that's what I say - if your going to ruin a car go all out :snack: