Gottta love driving around at night!

HEADPHONES

Just come home after an hours drive avoiding the motorway....

taking THE LONG WAY :teeth:

Roads were empty and dry.

When you're surrounded by traffic it dulls the sense of speed as you perceive yourself to be crawling along with the masses.

Noise polution from other cars dulls the sound of my stock zed.

But tonight, window down, zipping around through town was a joy, with the zed "feeling" faster even at sensible speeds.

GOTTA LOVE DRIVING AROUND AT NIGHT :#1:

Just come home after an hours drive avoiding the motorway....

taking THE LONG WAY :teeth:

Roads were empty and dry.

When you're surrounded by traffic it dulls the sense of speed as you perceive yourself to be crawling along with the masses.

Noise polution from other cars dulls the sound of my stock zed.

But tonight, window down, zipping around through town was a joy, with the zed "feeling" faster even at sensible speeds.

GOTTA LOVE DRIVING AROUND AT NIGHT :#1:

:thumbs:

Best time to drive ever is just as the sun comes up on a summer morning, say 4-5am. Everyone's asleep and the roads are empty :D

Definately

I took the missus to the airport the other week at 4:30am, clear roads ahead it was awesome... granted I was in the S Max but it was still fun.... would have been amazing in the Zed B)

I like driving at night. I have to drive down the A3 every now and then from Guildford to the M25 and its great, usually do it around midnight, pitch black with no cars on the road. Not done it in the Zed yet but I'm sure the bi-zenon lights will be much better :thumbs:.

Couldn't agree more used to drive back from the mr's in newcastle down the a1 then all teh a-b roads to home about 2 am. nothing like have all the road! Remember picking one of my mates up a few times when he was pi*&%d and couldn't get home at 6 am, sun coming up no one about, epic fun drives. :D

yea its great, but do none of you ever get a bit scared putting the boot down??

Like cops are everywhere in N.I here, and there are no fixed speedcameras really, just boys hiding in bushes, with hairdryers or the vans parked at the side of the road.

Do you just throw caution to the wind, or do yous use radar detectors??

Driving night time, anywhere, from about 10pm-2am is good. Especially during the week Monday - Thursday. So less likely to come across idiots. Oh, and add Summer or Spring, or even early Autumn (when the roads are dry), window down a bit. Happiness. :drive1

Best time to drive ever is just as the sun comes up on a summer morning, say 4-5am. Everyone's asleep and the roads are empty :D

Same as above, but in the weekends, from about 5am-7.30am, hardly a soul around. :thumbs: