Hopefully be a 350z owner soon

Hi All.

So been reading the board for a few weeks now, and thought I better sign up now as I think I have finally made my mind up on the next motor.

Not had anything for the last 3 years, well had a Renault Sport Clio 182 at the end of last year but sold it as it was boring.

So been debating recently about what to get, looking at z4m, boxsters, evo, csl and 370z. Finally decided I would reduce my 25k spent and save myself a few quid to put elsewhere and also not **** of the missus, and have now decided I want a 350z roadster.

So will be on the hunt soon, looking private and at dealers, would prefer to buy from Nissan as would like some waranty, however their used car stock is pretty poor at present, only have a number of 2006 models when ideally I am looking at 07 / 08 or 09 although i dont see many about.

Did they not make many Z's in 2009???

Have made a few plans, not bothered on colour as looking to get it wrapped, few friends with GTR's have recently had their's done and it looks amazing.

Still not sure on what im looking at, for example when you look on auto trader there is no real way to understand what Hp your looking at and extras etc, and the nissan site isnt much help either, so will just have to go on the advice from you guys.

Im based in London, there is a z at the end of my road so not sure if anyone from balham is on here.

Would be good to hear from any London owners.

Did they not make many Z's in 2009???

Welcome :)

None, last ones were made in 2008 but there are quite a number of 09 reg'd vehicles about and I've spotted a couple of 59 reg'd cars presumably ones dealers had left over.

Pete