Finally! *Updated With Pictures!*

Peter10

Today I filed out the paperwork and I now own a 57 plate 350z in Midnight Blue. :yahoo:

After a lot of searching for this specific car, I had given up after one near to me sold. I randomly typed "350z Midnight Blue" into Google and up this one popped on the top of the list.

I took it out on a test drive before hand and it was insane The power and torque is raw yet not overpowering. It handled like a dream and when your foot goes down it just keeps pulling and pulling.

I pick it up tomorrow and will be driving it with kid gloves for a while I think!

I will get pictures up as soon as I can!

That said, I now hope to get involved in some of the club meets as soon as possible.

:thumbs:

Thanks all. They are valeting the car ready for tomorrow.

It's going to take some getting used to. The biggest car I have driven was a Mondeo but I have been driving a Fiesta for the last years so it will take some getting used to.

I will have to look into Japfest this year that's for sure. Not sure how far I'll be prepared to drive to shows yet though.

I will get some photos up tomorrow but they will be on an iPhone as I am away from home for a few days. The downside to finding the car was that it's a good 2 hour drive from home so I figured it was a chance to see my sister and brother in-law who live in between home and the car :lol:.

Drove home today from Oxford, like a big kid I was looking forward to it all night. Then the sun went in and the heavens opened non-stop, but hey-ho!

Finally got around to taking some photos on a little Cybershot camera. Not much room in the drive at the moment so these are the best I can get, especially as I was getting soaked while doing it. I'll get some better ones the first chance I get.

DSC00636-1.jpg

DSC00635-1.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

I love it. It cruises along and then when it's needed it can just tear away. So far I really can't fault it anywhere.

However, there is just one thing that is annoying me... How can I remove these God-awful stickers on the visors without tearing away the fabric? They look like they don't look like typical stickers, it looks like they are glued in place.

DSC00639.jpg

Finally, thanks to everyone who helped me out with advice. I'm glad I stuck it out for this car and didn't give in and get one in another colour when I couldn't find any more midnight blue ones, I like almost all of the colours but I would have regretted not getting the one I wanted!

Thanks all. It really is a great car to look at and I find myself peering out of the window to have a look. Reversing is a little bit tricky, I'm so used to a hatchback that it is going to take some time to get used to parking quickly in it.

Anyone have advice on the sticker removal issue from page one? They are warning stickers about not putting a baby in the seat facing away from the windscreen. They have to go!

wow love that colour, that is a rare one.

as for the stickers on the visors, you could always get something to cover it. have seen nismo stickers to go over it. maybe not what your looking for but you could find something to your liking.

or possibly change them out and fit new visors, any kindo fo removal of labels will leave a mess.