Top gear = crap

sparky370z

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually enjoyed it, :blush:

found it quiet interesting bombing through albania; its a place i know nothing about, and must admit all the cold war stuff actually interests me, and would love to go and play around on old subs and migs.

the cars weren't reallly my thing but they have to look at all kinds of stuff.

i really liked the polestar volvo. that thing is epic, why wont they build it. would have that over the other 2 any day

I vote for a motion that the next person to post up a thread stating the top gear is crap gets a ban! Every blooming week!

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Booooooo

It's a forum for views and comments :p

I do like it and I watch it and will keep on watching it, but it is going downhill rapidly and needs a change of presenters before it is too late :surrender:

Those views and comments could be added to the last 'top gear is crap' thread though. ;)

But the last one might not have been as crap as the latest one.... :p

Anyway in the same way that someone can stop watching Top gear if they think it is crap, they can stop posting on Top Gear is crap threads if they think that Top Gear is crap threads are crap :snack:

Those views and comments could be added to the last 'top gear is crap' thread though. ;)

But the last one might not have been as crap as the latest one.... :p

Anyway in the same way that someone can stop watching Top gear if they think it is crap, they can stop posting on Top Gear is crap threads if they think that Top Gear is crap threads are crap :snack:

Point taken. I shall no longer look at these threads. :thumbs:

Just watched it and I can't say it was THAT bad. Cossy scooby and the Volvo were interesting and as said epic piece of kit. Ford should take note and put the 4 wheel drive in like they have been saying for years.

The Albanian story was over sketched in my book, although that Merc is a superb piece of kit.

I agree past series have been better, although I believe their getting stuck for ideas.

I always skip the star in the crap car. Repeated guests and as mentioned a session for plugging their material.

All in all I liked it but seen better.

:shrug: i thought some of it was dead funny...liked the bit where they were trying to fit a fat bloke into the boot. They tried to put him into Jeremy's "Bentley" and they shut the boot. And Hammond said..u could still see him, you might as well put him in the passenger seat :lol: And the getaway car bit where James May is left with the "Bentley" :lol:

And that Volvo is quick :thumbs: ..not sure why Volvo won't put it into production. :wacko:

:shrug: i thought some of it was dead funny...liked the bit where they were trying to fit a fat bloke into the boot. They tried to put him into Jeremy's "Bentley" and they shut the boot. And Hammond said..u could still see him, you might as well put him in the passenger seat :lol: And the getaway car bit where James May is left with the "Bentley" :lol:

And that Volvo is quick :thumbs: ..not sure why Volvo won't put it into production. :wacko:

I actually laughed out loud when Hammond said that :blush:

I think they have just done the foreign road trip thing to death really... maybe they should have a race... oh no wait... maybe a challenge... oh hang on... erm...

Seems like a few programmes have gone this way, I used to like the Gadget Show being a bit of a geek but that is all about the presenters now too... just lazy programme making thinking the stars of the show are the presenters.... they ain't it's the cars or the gadgets :rant: