Keyboards

Ebized

For the untrained word processors amongst us.

Is it me, or do you make the same old mistakes and you wonder why the design is like it is?

The one that really gets me is why can't the Caps Lock button have the light in it or alongside rather than at the other end of the keyboard? Times I have to edit stuff, when I look up at the screen and see a line full of uppercase :angry:

Is it me, or do you make the same old mistakes and you wonder why the design is like it is?

The one that really gets me is why can't the Caps Lock button have the light in it or alongside rather than at the other end of the keyboard? Times I have to edit stuff, when I look up at the screen and see a line full of uppercase :angry:

Colin, you have the answer to your own problem in the last sentence.... don't look at the keyboard, look at the screen while you type ;)

Keep your little pinkies on 'A' and 'L' and you will know where every key is :p

Colin, you have the answer to your own problem in the last sentence.... don't look at the keyboard, look at the screen while you type ;)

Keep your little pinkies on 'A' and 'L' and you will know where every key is :p

Yeah, but I need to use letters other than A and L and I only have two pinkies that work :headhurt:

Tip of the week for you ;) If you type with caps on accidentally, and get all capitals, then highlight the words you want to change case and push shift and F3 together. The first time F3 is pushed it will change capitals to small case, if you push F3 again it will give you capitals at the word beginning, and again it will give you all capitals :thumbs:

Tip of the week for you ;) If you type with caps on accidentally, and get all capitals, then highlight the words you want to change case and push shift and F3 together. The first time F3 is pushed it will change capitals to small case, if you push F3 again it will give you capitals at the word beginning, and again it will give you all capitals :thumbs:

I guess that's in MS Word?

If you are on Windows and in Word :thumbs:

Thanks shieldsie :thumbs: - no doubt will become two of my used keys :lol:

.....still hope there is a (non-gaming) keyboard out there with light next or on the caps lock that might save the corrections :surrender: