Picking up my Z on Monday...

dvs

Hello :wave:

So with my new job around the corner and the requirement to get rid of my old (more than 5 years old) car, very shortly I'll be the happy owner of a 350Z :)

Wanted to introduce myself as a previous member of the SXOC which was a nice group to be a part of. My name's Dave, I'm 26 working "for the Internet" and originally from Scotland but now living in sunny London. The car I'm getting is a 2007 (HR engine), silver GT coupé with 21.5k miles and FSH. Very happy to find one with almost all my boxes ticked - the only thing is doesn't have is Sat Nav...

..with that in mind, has anyone had any experience of retro fitting the sat nav system into the cubby hole? Can it be done? Is it a big job?

If anyone has any advice on things to do or look out for they'd be greatly received :D

Cheers,

Dave

Welcome to the Forum.

I am a newbie here too and am attempting to fit an aftermarket unit.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=44536

The 1st unit I got was a dud but they've replaced it now ,unfortunately they forgot to include the ISO connector which I'm waiting for now.

As soon as I get it installed I will post on the thread above.....

Thanks all!

Originally from just outside Edinburgh (technically Livingston... don't judge me) now living on the Isle of Dogs in London. The big smoke is decent but bad roads and SPECS increasingly everywhere! :thumbdown:

Is there much of a London group?

.....wow thanks, I did get the message - problem being I can't recall how many air intakes I spotted when I looked at the car. I'm getting engine bay pictures tomorrow as it turns out, but just wanted to ask the question :p