i now have two spoilers, which one ???

liam42whu

hey all.

i got a spoiler for chirstmas and brought one my self just before, so now i have two, so i really dont know which one to go for, after i do decide the other will be on the forum for sale so here they are,

first, this is a genuine carbon fibre amuse style/copy great finsh, and i love it.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

then we have a normal glass fibre one,

083.jpg

081.jpg

needs paint and a gd rub down to get the finsh i would like, and i love it,

i love both, one is in keeping with the cars already awesome style, the other is a bit more in your face,

any opinions would be great.

thanks Liam

Depends if you want looks or function :p

The 1st looks like it will produce more DF but aesthetically less pleasing but for the fact it is made of CF. The 2nd when painted will look more natural and suit the zed's lines.

From a purist point of view unless you track the car the extra drag from the 1st wing will cost you fuel consumption :surrender:

I would overall go for the CF wing but will paint it azure like the rest of your car B)

What kinda money are we talking to purchase the Amuse CF Rep? i really do not know, havent thought about it yet, id like to just get my money back i suppose

If you decide not to sell the Amuse Rep, then would you kindly reveal where it was purchased from?i got it imorted from america,i think the name is FRP bodywork, some may say a bad company, but iv had no problems and iv brought a few parts,

Neither the stock spoiler is the best look IMO, I always regretted changing mine, either that or the INGS..now THAT is a nice spoiler

ings-lxsport-350z-wing.jpg

looks too bmw'ish imo... :shrug:

i can see where your going, spoilers are like wheels, completely your own choice, and your own taste