what class are you? great british class survey

rtbiscuit

was watching the one show earlier and thought this was quiet interesting, have held off posting my own results as not sure what others will think,but if people are happy to share i'll add mine later.

even if you dont want to add yours it will be good to help out a good cause.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/labuk/experiments/class/

I used to be middle class but now I'm aspiring to be top class and all I need for that is a tweed suit, a pair of Purdys and an Aston Martin ........... wait a minute lol .......... can anyone lend me a nice tweed suit ? :lol:

You scored 93/100 for economic capital.

Your financial resources are higher than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 60/100 for social capital.

Your social network is about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 60/100 for cultural capital.

Your range of cultural interests is about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

Looks like I'm Mr Average :lol:

YOUR RESULTS

You scored 74/100 for economic capital

Your financial resources are higher than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 70/100 for social capital

Your social network is wider than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 70/100 for cultural capital

Your range of cultural interests is broader than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

YOUR RESULTS

You scored 69/100 for economic capital

You scored 85/100 for social capital

Your social network is wider than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 50/100 for cultural capital

Your range of cultural interests is about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

Your coat of arms

We’ve used your results to create a fun, personalised coat-of-arms that you can share socially on your Facebook page. See below, or use the panel at the top right of this page to navigate around your results.

My coat of arms was a games pad and an internet icon :lol:

You scored 34/100 for economic capital.

Your financial resources are about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 50/100 for social capital.

Your social network is about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 40/100 for cultural capital.

Average :yawn:

Your results

You scored 87/100 for economic capital.

You scored 60/100 for social capital.

You scored 100/100 for cultural capital.

Your range of cultural interests is broader than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

What do I win? :shrug:

You scored 89/100 for economic capital.

You scored 30/100 for social capital.

Your social network is narrower than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 80/100 for cultural capital.

Can I have some friends please. Money waiting..................... :blush: