What is Tiff doing on Top Gear????????

Zazur

Quentin was cool. Get rid of James May and bring back Quentin!

Id rather see Hammond go, or "Mr 911". Everything that he does involves a 911. Dont g et me wrong I like the car, but he is getting too boring and predictable. May is starting to come out of his shell.

fifth gear is dead, that was the last series from what i heard. it won't be re commisioned

There's a new series starting in spring ;) so Jason Plato and Tiff Needell said at autosport

fair do's

last time i heard the exec's at channel 5 were scrapping it as it wasn't competing well or drawing the numbers. looks like they changed their minds

fifth gear is dead, that was the last series from what i heard. it won't be re commisioned

There's a new series starting in spring ;) so Jason Plato and Tiff Needell said at autosport

fair do's

last time i heard the exec's at channel 5 were scrapping it as it wasn't competing well or drawing the numbers. looks like they changed their minds

Yeah I told my mate at Autosport it was dead, just before they announced its coming back :lol: Feck knows whats going on with it!

i personally think the whole format for top gear needs to change.

The star in a reasonably price car is getting a bit boring now. hammond is getting annoying as you say with him always going on about porsche.

what would be nice is some kind of hybrid program which is a combination of top gear and fith gear.

I agree. A hybrid programme would be great. Evo magazine as a TV programme would be great.

bit of a turn around there ............. Top Gear magazine was spawned by Jeremy et al from Top Gear TV as an alternative to Car IIRC