k2 or scorpion?

scottyd

Im already getting tired of my k1 (had it a few weeks) and looking to change but not break the bank, so looking at the scorpion or k2. What do they sound like compared to the k1? The drone is annoying and it's a little too loud for me :dry: swaying toward the scorpion at the moment due some fitting issues i've heard of with the k2.

The k1 will be for sale on here when I have enough posts that is :D

Cheers!

just had a scorpion put on ours. Sounds awesome but only when you want it.

my only negative is the look. personally I'm not too keen now its on but many love the look

neilp has one too and he love it. Think he's running decats too.

scorpion for me,best of both worlds.Discreet when you want it to be.I find it really comes alive around 3k mark. :teeth:

Easy exhaust to live with. :thumbs: No need to shout in the cabin to each other on the motorway either. :blush:

i got a k2 , prefer the tips compared with the scorpion , however the scorpion will be a better

overall fit straight out the box.

K2 slightly cheaper and can be had for £200 on ebay , some people have had major fitment problems, mine went on with only slight modification to hangers with a big hammer :bangin:

my only negative is the look. personally I'm not too keen now its on but many love the look

:thumbs: I do and I love it! Sounds amazing with decats. A good bit louder on idle and when driving, still no drone though. I think the miltek is far too quiet and I'm not keen on the tips. Miltek is more suited to the olde generation

:thumbs: I do and I love it! Sounds amazing with decats. A good bit louder on idle and when driving, still no drone though. I think the miltek is far too quiet and I'm not keen on the tips. Miltek is more suited to the olde generation

Oi... who are you calling old :lol:

Having had a Scorpion and currently a Miltek, I would say they have the same amount noise in terms of decibels, the Scorpion has a bit more bark where as the Miltek is slightly raspy......... will be even better when I get a set of Berks B)

Lol the miltek is slightly quieter i reckon but it sounds sweet.. Its a very trained/tuned sound, but there is a premium with that.

The scorpion is relatively cheap at around 330quid on ebay... the plus side is that as long as you have the car it has a lifetime warranty.

Have to admit the scorpion sounds sweet - haven't heard Neils with after decat but I am sure it will be even more B)

I think I may get one but change the tips to something a little more baller. :lol:

It sounds alot more meatier and it breathes flames when giving it some. B) Time for a remap soon to sort out the fuel mixtures.

Lol the miltek is slightly quieter i reckon but it sounds sweet.. Its a very trained/tuned sound, but there is a premium with that.

The scorpion is relatively cheap at around 330quid on ebay... the plus side is that as long as you have the car it has a lifetime warranty.

Don't forget the Miltek comes with a Y-Pipe, whereas the Scorpion does not, warranty the same as far as I am aware :shrug:

Yeah i paid 200quid to get my nismo y-pipe flex's fixed and fitted. I only paid 275 delivered for my scorpion though so i got a pretty good deal. It was the tips on the miltek that got me, I like the cut tips for some reason, would be better if they were bigger on the scorpion and double skinned.