New Photo's! GM Night Shots

Jak

So after washing the cars me and my brother went for a drive into MK this evening to top up on V-Power, had my camera with me so decided to take a couple of quick photo's, Didn't have a tripod with me so had to improvise!

I'm still learning how to use the camera really so nothing particularly brilliant, but like how some of them turned out - let me know what you think!

Anyway, onto the pics - the only editing is cropping.

P1020506-1.jpg

P1020477-1.jpg

P1020489-1.jpg

P1020464-1.jpg

P1020466-1.jpg

P1020468-1.jpg

P1020471-1.jpg

P1020469-1.jpg

P1020491-1.jpg

P1020498-2.jpg

P1020501-1.jpg

P1020494-1.jpg

P1020479-1.jpg

P1020480-1.jpg

Jak :thumbs:

Thanks again for all the positive comments :teeth:

Camera is a Panasonic Lumix G1 with a 14-45 Lens (from memory!) Again, I don't really know what i'm doing with the camera, it was more a case of bumble around with the settings and hope for the best!!

:thumbs:

Thanks again for all the positive comments :teeth:

Camera is a Panasonic Lumix G1 with a 14-45 Lens (from memory!) Again, I don't really know what i'm doing with the camera, it was more a case of bumble around with the settings and hope for the best!!

Looks like a nice camera, if it gives those results with "bumbling about" then it can't be half bad.

Thanks Matt, Those two are my favorites too. I was there a while waiting for someone to drive past to get the effect with the lights!! Thanks for the comment though, nice to hear coming from somebody who clearly knows what to do with a camera! Hopefully I can pick it up fairly quickly, just need to understand the basics and get out there to practice i think :)

Jak

Thanks Mike,

Sorry for posting them in the slightly wrong section!

Just a thought though, would it be an idea to put all the stickies relating to Zed Colours in a seperate folder at the top rather than having almost an entire page of Sticky topics? otherwise peoples posts quickly get kinda lost....

Jak