Handbrake now done

RisingPower

After dropping the allen key down between the rubber cover on the handbrake :rant::angry: and having to take apart the centre console to retrieve it, managed to fit the handbrake cover w/the alcantara gaiter I got :thumbs:

If you're thinking of using the allen key that richbrook give you, don't, use a long one which can't fall down :lol:

HandbrakeAndGear.jpg

Only when you get some decent wheels fella :p:lol::thumbs:

The bay actually for the gaiters and amazon for the cover :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-ALCAN ... 41551243cf

really liking the handbrake, and i'm a right picky bastard when it comes to the interior :lol:

I'd have it with white stitching but thats just so it matches the rest of mine, shall look it up :)

Well, they've got all manners of stitching available, white included :thumbs: Cheers fella :thumbs:

looks good B) ive been looking at those gaiters on ebay recently aswell they look pretty good in your car pal and there a great price too :)

Cheers, to match the rest of your flocked interior? :thumbs:

you got it ;) just not sure wether to go for green stitch to go with my contrasting colour (yes there is one lol) or go black stitch as it goes with everything :wacko: maybe im thinking about it to much :lol:

looks good B) ive been looking at those gaiters on ebay recently aswell they look pretty good in your car pal and there a great price too :)

you got it ;) just not sure wether to go for green stitch to go with my contrasting colour (yes there is one lol) or go black stitch as it goes with everything :wacko: maybe im thinking about it to much :lol:

Mmmm, I think green stitch, go with the takatas? :thumbs:

Mmmm, I think green stitch, go with the takatas? :thumbs:

Good call ;)

That stitch really matches the seats perfectly, was the handbrake a bitch to do? Got mine to put on but will wait till i get the gaiters.

The gaiter requires a bit of force to get onto the cover and tbh the only real two pains I had were:

a: Dropping the allen key in the handbrake between the rubber bit and having to disassemble the centre console (w heated seats)

b: You have to cut the handbrake handle slot to fit and my hacksawing is a bit :blink::lol: