RAF Valley Track day and visit 8th and 9th April

The G Man

I'm up for this :) Thanks for the invite! I've emailed my address to them and told them The G Man sent me!

1. The G Man

2. Wasso

3. Neilp

4. Vik54

5. remould

6. GT4 Zed

7. Was8v (sent for pack)

:thumbs: They'll be very scared :lol: Look forward to seeing you all B)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM us your address mate and you'll regret it, erm I mean not regret it :lol: Why not join us :thumbs: I've got an old Army pal in Hawarden, drives a TT though so I don't talk to him anymore :lol:

PM'd...... anyone using the A55 is welcome :thumbs: Snacks/Tea/Coffee/Smoking Area, plenty of parking. About 60-80 minutes away from Valley.

Cheers,

Pete

Just sent my email to register for this. :yahoo:

As soon as i get the pack I will get the paper work sent off and hopefully i've not left it to late!!

Really looking forward to this. It will be good to meet some more members from the club too!

Will be my first real track day :blush:

1. The G Man

2. Wasso

3. Neilp

4. Vik54

5. remould

6. GT4 Zed

7. Was8v

8. |chris|

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update, this is from the guy organising the event,

The Mazda hospitality suite is coming and they are bringing a wrapped MX5 for the kids to draw on and there will be £200 worth of Toys R Us vouchers to be won. Also in attendance will be some Audi static and demonstrator models including a RS5, R8 Spyder, A7, A8, Q7, A1, TT and a brand new A6.

Some of the entrants so far include Mazda RX8, MX5, 3MPS Nissan 350z 370z GTR, Ford Focus ST, Westfield, Caterham, Viper, VW Golf R32, Porche 911 GT3, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren SLR and the time attack guys invited by PZ Scott.

Currently, confirmed bookings are at 40, we are aiming to have 60 and a maximum of 80.

Places are filling up fast, so if you havn't already booked and you want to attend, get your registration in asap.

That's all for now, I'll keep you posted of any future developements.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Just a another bump on this, can all those that have registered and confirmed (sent payment), update their status please. And if anyone else that is traveling from Scotland or the North of England on the Friday, want to meet up for a convoy, please let me know. Neil and myself are travelling on the Friday B)

1. The G Man (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

2. Wasso

3. Neilp (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

4. remould

5. GT4 Zed

6. Was8v (Booked)

7. |chris| (Booked?)

can everyone please update the list as to whether they have booked or not !!

Thanks

1. The G Man (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

2. Wasso

3. Neilp (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

4. remould

5. GT4 Zed

6. Was8v (Booked)

7. |chris| (Booked?)

Ok just another update. If anyone that's booked is thinking of going to the visit day on Friday the 8th, it starts at 1pm, before that though I will need your car details, model, colour, names of drivers, passangers and any children under 18.

Please do this by PM thanks.

Neil, your sorted mate :thumbs:

Ok just another update. If anyone that's booked is thinking of going to the visit day on Friday the 8th, it starts at 1pm, before that though I will need your car details, model, colour, names of drivers, passangers and any children under 18.

:yahoo: cant wait!

Whats the visit about then on the Friday? I didn't have any info on this just the drivers day on Sat?

Might not be able to make Friday but would be cool to know whats going on?

Cheers.

Whats the visit about then on the Friday? I didn't have any info on this just the drivers day on Sat?

Cheers.

It's a tour of the valley. And the rx8 owners club meet. George knows a few people and use to be in the Rex club so we got invites aswell.

Cheers.

If you haven't heard anything about this, then I'll need your details to pass on to the visit organiser. Unfortunately, the two days are being run by different people and essentially are different activities, the track day I'm assuming, you've had the e mails from Andy at RAF Valley with requests for car/driver/passanger details etc and you've paid. Please e mail him re the Saturday trackday activities if not, email in my sig.

The visit on the Friday, if you're going, PM me and I'll pass on your details. The visit is a tour of RAF Valleys operational capability on the Air Sea Rescue side of things. All are welcome, but as this is an operational base, security is tight and passes are being organised for both days, hopefully to save time.

Give me a shout if you've any concerns, I'm on here most days.