RAF Valley Track day and visit 8th and 9th April

The G Man

can everyone please update the list as to whether they have booked or not !!

Thanks

1. The G Man (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

2. Wasso

3. Neilp (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

4. remould

5. GT4 Zed

6. Was8v (Booked)

7. |chris| (Booked?)

All,

Sorry for the not updating this earlier. See you all on the 9th!

Chris.

1. The G Man (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

2. Wasso

3. Neilp (Booked, arriving Friday, Travelodge Holyhead)

4. remould

5. GT4 Zed

6. Was8v (Booked)

7. |chris| (Booked, arrive sat morn hoping to stay sat night to attend the sunday drive if still planned?)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It was good to meet a few other 350z owners on Saturday- mine was the Blue 04 GT. I didn't get chance to chat much as the Z was being pasted around the circuit constantly by me or my dad and I had to get to Tesco to fill up again over lunchtime.

This was easily the best trackday I've ever been on (its my 6th or so at a variety of tracks and organisers). Despite having done a few days before I'm no means an expert and my Dad was a novice. The number of cars on track was low enough to always have a bit of space and not being constantly over taken / overtaking, behaviour of all the drivers was very good (almost all waiting for indication before overtaking, no tailgating or cutting up. The instructor was great and we got his first slots.

The best bit was all the cash going to charity :D even with donation the day was very well priced. I will defo be up for this type of event again.

The only failure was my own - buying cheap Pagid pads from euro car parts - you could really feel them getting softer within a couple of laps (had to throw in the odd slow laps to let them cool) and they are now pretty much lunched. Previous Brembo pads stood up much better! The airfield surface has also munched my tyres....

• 2 weeks later...

Ok boys and girls, Mark, who organised the day has got the SAR photographer to produce a disc, hundreds of piccies and an 18 minute video set to music B) The cost for the disc is £5 MINIMUM donation to H4H.

If you pass your details to me via PM I'll pass them on to Mark and you can arrange payment and delivery :thumbs:

Neil, I've ordered you one, so I'll be in touch when they arrive ;)