For all you bikers out there.

rog518

Well done did mine many years ago just got a new one sat in the garage waiting for the weather to get better. Its a Zed 1000, Another Zed lol..

I have a Z1000 aswell! Stonking bike, just awesome! Mine is a '10 in White and orange with just a few add ons.

So OP, now you've passed, what sort of bike you thinking on getting?

Congrats :) I did mine about 6 years ago. Main thing that shocked me was how much harder it was than I remember the car test being (mind you, it's a good job actually). I still passed first time, but so much potential for building up points on the ride. Turn in the road was rock hard as, on full lock, the bike I had only had a turning circle about 2ft narrower than the road. When I pushed it round first I was like, eeeek, this is gonna be tight :D

I had already bought my first bike before I even passed, a brand new ZX10R :scare: Crazy now I think about it.

Thanks everyone :thumbs: The test has now been broken down into mod 1 and mod 2. Mod 1 is all the turns,emergency stops,swerve test etc and is carried out off the road on a specially made area and the mod 2 is the road ride so probably a bit easier now! I have the use of my landlords hornet 900 but would love an R6 or the new Triumph 675r B) Best get saving!!