Missing meets

Husky

I will be having a meet with my zed later when i get in from work to see that its still under its cover :lol:

TBH i hate this time of year will be glad when the new year is here and when hopefully brighter days lie ahead. B)

I had a mini meet earlier this afternoon when i saw another 2 zeds out on the road :lol:, one in a colour i have never seen before a dark blue

and a silver one with T17*** as the plate and unsure if he waved at me or was just pointing at mine :lol:

miss the sound of mine...

miss the look of mine...

miss it sitting on my drive...

feck sake so depressing... thanks for starting this thread... my car is up on stilts with a moon landscape on the roof... the ring trip might not happen and there is no snow on the ground so could enjoy it for once :byebye:

• 4 weeks later...
ah its just some of the lads coming to mine for my birthday party/lads night/binge drink :teeth: Just happens to be a fair few of them copied my car choice and have zeds :p

I got mine before you therefore you copied me, I just didnt join the forum until a year into ownership :p

I dont believe you :p i'm looking at the join dates and see that you did infact copy me entirely :teeth:

and besides, you are in the bad books, everyone was looking forward to you tanning a bottle of vodka on your own and you aren't even going!!! LOooooser!

And where was my invite!! :rant:

So disappointed boys. And I thought we had the man love thing going! :thumbdown:

I know when I'm not wanted you fookers :p

You tool!! The invite went out on facebook! :bangin::bangin::lol:

Give me a buzz later on mate :thumbs::thumbs: