Wanted: UK 350Z GT with less than 60k miles

Pulse

I'm after a well looked after 350Z, and am looking for a UK car with less than 50k miles.

I will consider any colour combination, but I am ideally looking for a GT. I'm not bothered which wheels are on it, and I will consider cars with stereo and/or exhaust modifications.

It must have a full service history as per schedule, including the brake fluid, coolant and spark plug changes on schedule.

I am looking to spend no more than £8500.

Yep, looked in all the usual places so far. I'm going to wait for one to come up, but just in case there's one I miss, I thought I'd post, too.

I emailed the chap with that 52k miler, but he came across a bit... Chavvy. Am I allowed to say that? :lol:

is stephen still selling his or is it sold? im pretty sure the last price i saw was £9000 ono which is a bargain. under 60k, GT pack, excellent condition inside and out.

it has been vouched for by many members including myself, i also used to own it before stephen.

to be honest, your going to find it very difficult to find a better GT with low miles in the condition its in at the same price

is stephen still selling his or is it sold? im pretty sure the last price i saw was £9000 ono which is a bargain. under 60k, GT pack, excellent condition inside and out.

it has been vouched for by many members including myself, i also used to own it before stephen.

to be honest, your going to find it very difficult to find a better GT with low miles in the condition its in at the same price

Think it is. I so nearly bought this one before I got mine, was in excellent condition - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38116