need this part

Greeny

hi all, any one know if you can get this part form nissan? or maybe an aftermarkt version of this part.

its the strut bracing underneath near the rear of the car just before the diff. in the pic its not the bright red front brace lol its the standard one you can see just beyond that.

i need a new one as i heard one almighty bang :scare: as i drove over a speed bump at like 5 mph, unless it was a land mine pretending to be a speed bump, anyhow this has happened twice now. as a result my exhaust is vibrating through the body.

ive just had a wee look and those bangs were that strut on one side has been smashed :bang: the bolt os all bent but not snapped,

and the exhaust is touching it now so will req a new un.

cheers guys :)

large234237.jpg

thank you for your fast reply :)

yeah could of been a lot worse. have no idea how it happened as i never go over speed bumps fast...as they damage ya car lol

ok mate cheers ill pm then now :thumbs:

Hope you get it sorted :thumbs: even once you add on courier costs I'm sure either of those guys will be much cheaper than anywhere else :thumbs:

cheers guys for all you help :thumbs: as zed man sed he sold out so just waiting for lee to get back to me.

have you ever seen aftermarket versions. ive googled it but all the ones im finding are further back still. :headhurt:

there was a whole load of bracing made by i think Summit. speak to ekona he had the full set.

Just for clarity, the OP is after the small flat bit of metal with holes in that pretends to be a brace, and not any of the GT-Spec/Summit bracing.

fair enough, wasn't sure what exactly he was looking for as the initial picture looked like an aftermarket unit.