Rays wheel cost

elsmore

Hi,

I called Nissan after ice and curb conspired to destroy my alloy, and they quoted around £765 for 1 rear wheel?! Is there somewhere I could get one for a sensible price? How often do they come up on eBay? The irony is I got rid of a BMW M3 because partly because I resented paying the high maintenance costs...

Cheers

Dealerships will always charge a fortune, I've seen full sets of rays go for 500 - 700, sometimes more if the condition is good. There are often some on eBay or maybe people on here have some for sale.

Indeed, just spotted a full set for £800 or so including legal tyres. :thumbs:

Pete

Hi,

I called Nissan after ice and curb conspired to destroy my alloy, and they quoted around £765 for 1 rear wheel?! Is there somewhere I could get one for a sensible price? How often do they come up on eBay? The irony is I got rid of a BMW M3 because partly because I resented paying the high maintenance costs...

Cheers

How destroyed?

Hi,

Cheers

In stock, brand new or preowned. :pmzmanalex::thumbs:

make sure if you buying single you get the right wheel as i'm sure the fronts and backs are different widths

With the rays the front and backs are indeed different widths.

The standard touring style wheels are the same width front and rear but the wheels are still different.