45 min journey took 8 hours

ewan221

left Clydebank at 11am got back in Ayr at 1/2 past 7. cant belive how bad this country is at dealing with snow :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

My colleague left West Thurrock @ 14:00 last Tuesday for the trip home to Sittingbourne (about 30 miles 45 min journey) he got home at 01:30 in the morning :surrender:

I had to work the next day as he couldn't get in and was too tired to drive anyway... :rant:

He had to pee in an empty quavers packet and pour it out of the window :lol:

Indeed, it's ridiculous.

Took me over 3 hours to travel the 7 miles home from the office last Tuesday.

And this morning, during rush hour on the first decent thaw day when everyone is retunring to work some muppet decided it was a good time to set up rolling road closures to transport a wide load. So a 2 hour journey for the same 7 miles in reverse.

Morons.

My Mrs work are putting them up in Hotels tonight B) So she tells me :lol: Seriously, I'm old, but today was the worst driving conditions I've ever seen, I couldn't even get in and that was using my daughters Cooper S :thumbdown:

Mrs in her FR, no probs this morning, just the traffic snarl ups this evening that beat it :shrug:

"He had to pee in an empty quavers packet and pour it out of the window"

The wife took 4 hours to do a 15 min journey on this day after a bad day at work, I walked the same distance in 50 mins, when shown this comment and asked if she had any quavers packet I got a horrible look that can turn you to stone.

Hey don't care cause I dont let her look at this site. God bless and Goodnight.