:D finally bought one.

Matt L

Just got back home from my trip up to hull to see dt350 (iirc) :wave: dan whos car i bought and all i can say is WOW :D:D:D however did notice 2 major drawbacks on my journey home :(.....

the noise of starting it up and foot down will never ever ever ever get old :lol:.

I have stalled it twice and still cant master pulling away smoothly :lol: also managed to get stuck on some ice on a services until i thought ahhh... reverse :lol: then hit no problems :D.

also been to 2 petrol stations already :lol: that may get a bit annoying but hey ho i cant stop smiling :D.

pics will be done once its been cleaned so could take a while with the weather as it is, next mission is to see if it fits down the drive :lol:

Matt

Thanks :), Clarkie.. we'll be able to have a joint shoot :lol: when your ready for it still :) (obviously once weather clears up and all that jazz).

also could someone let me know if im doing somethign wrong but when you clean your windows... pull back on the stalk just sprays water doesnt make the window wipers move so have to put the wipers on then wash, is that right or am i doing something wrong?

Just got back home from my trip up to hull to see dt350 (iirc) :wave: dan whos car i bought and all i can say is WOW :D:D:D however did notice 2 major drawbacks on my journey home :(.....

the noise of starting it up and foot down will never ever ever ever get old :lol:.

I have stalled it twice and still cant master pulling away smoothly :lol: also managed to get stuck on some ice on a services until i thought ahhh... reverse :lol: then hit no problems

Sounds like you're hooked already.

Took me a few months to get the hang of my zed. Though I'm still prone to stalling it in reverse!

Cheers,

Geo

Thanks for all the comments :), want to go out in it today but got to revise :(, may go for a cheeky drive later.

Need to practice my reversing in it as tbh i cant tell where the end of the back is :( so may have to invest in some sensors i think, also need to check it fits down my drive lol.