Bit of bad news.

350zStephen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi all, long time no speak.

Zed has gone, bought myself a Boardman MTB Comp, which I highly recommend, and been training hard for the run. I'm also doing the Glasgow to Edinburgh 51 mile cycle which should be great :thumbs:

Raised £110 for Macmillan by selling cakes in work, which is excellent. I have also done a few football cards. :)

Started bike lessons also, I passed my CBT last Tuesday, have my theory on Wednesday, and should hopefully have a full licence in a few weeks. :) Looking at getting a 600cc Suzuki Bandit, or Yamaha XJ6 :)

My dad is greatly missed, and there is a huge void there that will never be filled. But hopefully by raising some money for Macmillan, I can also help others in that are currently living with cancer.

Went to the Motherwell v Celtic game on Sunday, which was my first game since my dad passed away. Sat in his season ticket seat, and Motherwell beat Celtic 2-0. It was Motherwells first victory against Celtic for 6 years. I'm sure he will have loved it from the best seat in the house.

Hope all is well here, and I will hopefully be back in a 350z or 370z in the near future.

Stephen. :thumbs:

Good to hear ur holding strong Stephen. Hope u raise more for the fund as well. Take it easy on the bikes

Oh and that win over celtic was a good one let's hope the gers can catch up now ;):lol:

Great work Stephen, your Dad would be proud I'm sure :thumbs:

+1

Boardmans are excellent bikes for the money, great bits of kit. You'll love that and the bigger bike to bits, all great fun. Take it easy on a 600CC, they are a lot more powerful than you might imagine, especially if you have mates that have 1000CC+ willy waving, a 600CC is more than enough to keep up with almost anything.

Great work Stephen, your Dad would be proud I'm sure :thumbs:

+1

Boardmans are excellent bikes for the money, great bits of kit. You'll love that and the bigger bike to bits, all great fun. Take it easy on a 600CC, they are a lot more powerful than you might imagine, especially if you have mates that have 1000CC+ willy waving, a 600CC is more than enough to keep up with almost anything.

Nice one mate. If you need any riding inspiration we can cater for that too: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38473 :thumbs:

Good to see you getting on ok after such hard times.

Fair play mate, reading this thread makes me feel somewhat selfish for the times I've felt like I've been hard done by when something has gone wrong. I have a huge amount of respect for you and all you've been through, even more for the fact that you're turning this around to help others, you're a stand up guy. I don't know you personally or knew your dad but I am sure he would be so proud of you! Hang in there and in reference to getting back in a Zed, treat yourself to a 370 :)