Evo or Top Gear?

nixy

Which of these is the best magazine? I prefer the ones that have more info on the most amazing supercars rather than a load of hot hatches so which is best? I'm thinking of getting a subscription for xmas. (I always buy top gear mag at xmas for the awesome calendar)

Haven't read TG for a year or so now, utter garbage. Evo is by far the better read, however if you're after the really big exclusives with the best photography in the business and the most insightful editorial, then you really need to be reading Car. Knocks every other motoring magazine into a cocked hat, utterly superb magazine.

Evo still has a fair way to go until it's back to how good it was a couple of years ago IMHO.

Def EVO Nix :thumbs: much more reading and if you subscribe you get it earlier and it has different cover from the ones available in the shops - Autocar's good as a weekly too - they actually seem to be a step ahead of the others in terms of reviews too