Wales 2011 Official Details And Discussion Thread

Beavis

are we going in one giant 40mph convoy of nose to tail traffic like feel and nature or are we going in smaller groups?

Technically you can do what you want, as its only a "suggested route" :thumbs:;)

ohhhhh i'd already got that in my head :teeth:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will leave that for the great one known as Colin to decide ;)

Not just Colin :surrender: Sunday is my baby with a touch of Colin at the end :teeth:

We will all be leaving in one group. Its obvious that as the route goes on we will get broken into smaller groups, but we do have planned re-grouping stops along the route. :thumbs: There is no pressure on anyone on these drives and there should be plenty of time to get to the planned stops. On Sunday i will be leading us to the lunch stop but i will pace it to try and keep most zeds together. ;) Myself and Colin will be holding small grouped driver briefs prior to the drives and more detail will get explained then. Its all good and we have had quite a few years experience of doing these drives now with approx 60 cars back in 2009 on the Sunday, so still quite away to go to see those numbers again :)

CIMG1758.jpg

CIMG1761.jpg

CIMG1765.jpg

CIMG1766.jpg

Latest Weather Update for the Chirk area, a bit of a downgrade.

Friday Sunny 16C 10% Chance of rain

Saturday Cloudy 18C 60% Chance of rain

Sunday Partly Cloudy 17C 30% Chance of rain

Forecast for areas on the run Saturday and Sunday are better, the further West the drier apparently.

Pete

Not just Colin :surrender: Sunday is my baby with a touch of Colin at the end :teeth:

I was leaving you out of it so you didnt get hassled :p You're retired now remember :wheelchair:

I was leaving you out of it so you didnt get hassled :p You're retired now remember :wheelchair:

I am touched you cared so much Chris :lol: I have my work to do this weekend and i start in pole position on Sunday B)

I am touched you cared so much Chris :lol: I have my work to do this weekend and i start in pole position on Sunday B)

Its who finshes first though that matters :teeth::lol:

Its who finshes first though that matters :teeth::lol:

Yeah too right, first back to Moreton gets the beer in :#1::drunk::yahoo:

But dont tell max

Very nice Colin, looks great.

I was hoping to get mine done today, unfortunately the service at abbey uncovered a number of things that needed fixing, left to go there at 7am and finally got back at 5pm.... :scare: just started cleaning this evening lol.

Still abbey did a great job once again and the car is sound and good to go for Wales. :thumbs:

Oooh I bet there's been a high amount of water used today for all of us lot to clean our cars and get to Wales.

Here's a real refection - call me if you need something of this calibre?

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

And onto the detailed Zed :thumbs: (with bodykit I may add :yahoo: )

IMG_4623.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg