My mates come over to the dark side lol

player2301

Nice one :thumbs:

Nice, but is crying out for the Nismo wheels ;)

Wouldn`t mind betting its had a set of Nismos at some point

Yep, looks like the previous owner cashed in on the resale value of the nismo wheels, I can't imagine anyone ordering the full kit without the alloys

Nice one :thumbs:

Nice, but is crying out for the Nismo wheels ;)

Wouldn`t mind betting its had a set of Nismos at some point

Yep, looks like the previous owner cashed in on the resale value of the nismo wheels, I can't imagine anyone ordering the full kit without the alloys

I DID :blush:

I honestly prefered the look of the standard 18s to the Rays and to this day still reckon they are classy looking rims.

In the end I too succumbed to the temptation of upgrading to 19" LMGT 4's :p

:scare: A K1 on a lovely Nismo kitted car...och well each to their own I suppose :shrug:

Doesn't matter how nice the car has looked as soon as I have heard one with a K1 I think Chav :surrender:

Ok ok calm down. I am new to the 350 so i am still learning, i can see i have a tough crowd so please suggestions are always welcome.

My mate has a K1 (wouldnt call him a chav though) and i love the sound so :p:p:p

May well be after xmas before i start the modifying so i have plenty of time to check out others.

:scare: A K1 on a lovely Nismo kitted car...och well each to their own I suppose :shrug:

Doesn't matter how nice the car has looked as soon as I have heard one with a K1 I think Chav :surrender:

Ok ok calm down. I am new to the 350 so i am still learning, i can see i have a tough crowd so please suggestions are always welcome.

My mate has a K1 (wouldnt call him a chav though) and i love the sound so :p:p:p

May well be after xmas before i start the modifying so i have plenty of time to check out others.

It's your car. If you want a K1 you have one. Some love them. Some don't.

exactly.....thats when the world of modifying gets me - you need to do what YOU want - trust me, I did some bad things to my Polo, everyone else thought it was :doh: but I LOVED it, if anything being more individual and not going with the crowd gets you noticed.

I saw a shift from being max-power'ed out, then it shifted to Euro for quite some time and now people are heading towards OEM. Its like fashion, trends are in and out all the time.

heres evidence.......my polo at its best.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s ... 3_3444.jpg

Then I soon got bored of how it looked similar to other cars....so this happened.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2887_n.jpg (didn't wanna ruin your thread with photos of my old banger B) )

So yeh, it was the most different looking car there but people although they tend to stick with the crowds....do admire individuality.

I say go for what you like - afterall you have to drive it and if your spending money and planning on having it for the long haul - why the hell not?!

exactly.....thats when the world of modifying gets me - you need to do what YOU want - trust me, I did some bad things to my Polo, everyone else thought it was :doh: but I LOVED it, if anything being more individual and not going with the crowd gets you noticed.

I saw a shift from being max-power'ed out, then it shifted to Euro for quite some time and now people are heading towards OEM. Its like fashion, trends are in and out all the time.

heres evidence.......my polo at its best.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s ... 3_3444.jpg

Then I soon got bored of how it looked similar to other cars....so this happened.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2887_n.jpg (didn't wanna ruin your thread with photos of my old banger B) )

So yeh, it was the most different looking car there but people although they tend to stick with the crowds....do admire individuality.

I say go for what you like - afterall you have to drive it and if your spending money and planning on having it for the long haul - why the hell not?!

Yes but i have no friends and i just want to be accepted.

Nah sadly i do have a habit of spending silly amounts of money on a car and then selling after a few months, theres so many cars i like and have to have.

I personally love the K1 and will probably end up going that route.

Polo at its best looks pretty good to me.

• 2 weeks later...

It's your car. If you want a K1 you have one. Some love them. Some don't.

+1

You want some real abuse, you need to get a single exit :lol: