Vodafone Are The Pits

Beavis

If you work for Vodafone i would like to say you work for the most useless company in the world :angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::bang:

Usless sales service :thumbdown: Useless customer care :thumbdown: How the **** does this company operate on a daily basis is totally beyond me. I have had nothing but hassle of you since August, you cant sort anything not even the simplest of tasks. Your nothing more than a bunch of lying,cheating useless conmen who could not organise a **** up in a brewery :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::bang::bang:

And breathe :lol:

Still robbing my account 3 months after termination of my old contract and starting a new one. So basically charging me for two phones and two numbers one of which i dont own. Asked them 3 months ago if the old account and number had been terminated? Oh yes sir it has. Yeah right. :thumbdown:

And the cheeky git on the end of the phone said to me tonight it might be our fault :surrender: Too bloody right it is i said :dry: What a bunch of useless muppets. :rant:

Anymore and i will terminate my current contract with immediate effect by cancelling my direct debit (they take both payments from one transaction) and i will see you in court :teeth:

They sent Carla a text message when we were in Cuba to advise if she didn't call by 10am the following day she would lose her service.

She rang and they said your due to have your highest bill ever (because she had to call home for a very long call whilst we were there) and if you don't make us a payment now we cannot guarantee that we wont cut you off!!!

3 years with them - no missed payments and the bill was only £150 (which is a lot but its hardly going to cause the end of the world)!!!!

A rather sternly worded email was sent to them and she got a nice complaints chappie give her a call to advise that is was a mistake as they had set the trigger on her account too low but some people appreciate the text in case there phone has been stolen ?!?!?!!?......he then went on to assure her that it happens to every one and that apparently the McCanns use Vodaphone and they had to ensure that this text wasn't sent to them when they were in Portugal after the nipper went missing.

.........so that would be Vodaphones Data Protection Policy vanishing into the ether too.

Utter.....UTTER garbage. Sadly though not out of the norm these days.

i had something very similar but worse...

After 3 months of canceling my old phone and number porting to O2 i discover they still are charging me even though i number ported, and wrote the a letter to cancel etc.. When i called them up after spending hours on the phone arguing with them (they did not beleive i had number ported, and infact said it was impossible as they still owned my number) the manager in swansea told me i was lying and that i needed to go to store.

This pi**ed me off royally as A.) i cant stand phone shops (staff are like volutures) B.) store staff are cretins, who are clueless most of the time. c.) I have always done everything on my phone online, took the contract online etc..

So finally i went in, caused a masive stink, told them i drove half an hour there in a 3.5 litre car and they paid me £75 for admiting they were at fault and for thier staff member on TAPE calling me a lair!

But i would never go back again...

I will be leaving Vodafone end of this month having being with them for the last 8 years..all it takes for them to screw things up is one bad customer advisor at the end of the phone :thumbdown: They have always given me what i want in the last 8 years being a "valued customer" until this week. The customer advisor should be shot. :rant:

Rang them today and they told me my contract will be terminated end of the month..but i don't trust them..best thing to do is instruct the bank to take them off the direct debit/standing order mandate so that they can't pull a fast one. :thumbs:

It all started back in August with me when i had someone from Vodafone ringing me up to tell me how wonderful i was and such a valued customer and for been such i was eligible to some fantastic deals. I had been on a £15 a month sim only contract but my phone was getting tired and i was told i could have a brand new HTC phone for £17.50 a month a keep my 600 minutes and unlimited texts deal. Seemed a great offer for only £2.50 extra a month!!

Any way next day the phone arrives and yes you guessed it with a new sim card and a different number. Non of this was ever mentioned at the time. I did not want a new number, i phoned them up and cancelled this new number and phone and returned it back to vodafone. Still today they are charging me for it even after they know its been returned and cancelled. :thumbdown:

I told they guy that if my money is not returned straight away into my bank i will terminate with Vodafone straight away by cancelling the DD. :thumbdown:

After years of contracts and as the bits on the masts got older arround here. It became necessary to swap company each year.

Too much pratting arround,so I went 'pay go' I have saved a fortune, as you realise some of your calls are just for the sake of it. :shrug:

£100 phone and £50 on pay go in two years = an average of £6 a month and no long calls to jobs-worths.

Much more chilled = :cloud9:

I also reverted back to PAYG, Tesco do a nice little deal, they treble any credit you put on it, so every couple of months, bung £20 on it then this lasts for donkeys. Not one to make a call for the sake of it, or txt for that matter, but it is a cheap way to have a phone.

In saying all that, I was considering going back to a contract to get a new phone as my old N96 has just about had it, my three daughhters all have i phone 4's (?) and I fear that I'll have to wait too long to get one of their cast offs :teeth: