Ooo shiny!

RisingPower

When you expecting the other 3 ;):lol:

I do hope your not planning to put them on for at least another 4-5 months :scare:

Pah git :p Only got around to opening 2 boxes yet :p For all I know sarah has put a lump of lead in t'others :p J/K Sarah :)

I know about the weather, hence I'm gonna try some gtechnic c5 and otherwise try and keep on top of them :thumbs:

Nice one :thumbs:

Good to see Sarah doing what she does best.

I know she prolly done a good price for you too :) (bought my Volks thru Sarah too)

She most certainly did. Tried co-ord, got no response from them, then tried sarah, awesome from the off :thumbs:

Not that I probably need to recommend her, but she's been awesome :thumbs:

Just one thing guys, I'm planning on running 255/35 (19x9.5) at the front, 285/35 (19x10.5) at the rear, as I don't fancy a stretch at the rear, if I get lucky, maybe it won't even rub, however, if it does I'd rather roll the arches (at stock height currently). Sound ok to you guys?

posibly the best wheels out there , very jelous so take good care of em now :)

First set of wheels I've had that I've cared about, so it'll be an interesting winter, hopefully though c5 will take good care of them along with regular dodo juice btbm :thumbs:

Hopefully mounted pics on saturday :thumbs:

Indeed, I usually say I got two sets of Rays, lol, just one is more bling than the other.

I got the same size wheels, and am running 245/35 up front and 275/35 on the rear, I don't think that there is that much stretch on the rear, fronts are square.

Hmm, I've gone with 255/35 285/35 for now. Ah well.

Indeed, I usually say I got two sets of Rays, lol, just one is more bling than the other.

I got the same size wheels, and am running 245/35 up front and 275/35 on the rear, I don't think that there is that much stretch on the rear, fronts are square.

Hmm, I've gone with 255/35 285/35 for now. Ah well.

Especially for you I just went outside to take pics so you can see if you like them that size...

Front 245/35

DSC03035.jpg

Rear 275/35

DSC03031.jpg

DSC03030.jpg

Hope this helps