My first day!

scotchegg

I've not knocked mine on in almost 4 years, I reckon its all to do with driving style. I like to drive in the 10 to 2 position so my elbow is always well away from the switches. Condensation isn't a problem for me but then again I NEVER use the A/C, opening the window does the trick for me :lol: .

Pete

I've not knocked mine on in almost 4 years, I reckon its all to do with driving style. I like to drive in the 10 to 2 position so my elbow is always well away from the switches. Condensation isn't a problem for me but then again I NEVER use the A/C, opening the window does the trick for me :lol: .

Pete

I am surprised you don't get condensation when it is raining, given having the window(s) open even a whsiper means water comes flooding in with the wipers on, or rounding bends - particularly on the driver's side.

Also, if you never use the a/c the chances are that if one day you do try to use it, it will not work according to advice I have read. I have never found having the a/c on has affected the mpg to any extent and living in a more built-up area than yourself it is on more than it is not with diesel fumes around these days :dry: