Help gift ideas

Zedrush

As Christmas is coming up, I am looking at what to get my nephew who is now 3. And being the loving uncle that I am I always try to find something that creates as much noise as possible so that it drives my sister and brother in law insane. For his birthday I bought him a drum kit. I want to get him something that will continue in the tradition of driving my sister up the wall when he plays with it.

Any ideas? :blush:

Oh, i thought this was going to be a post about MY xmas present! Clearly not! I have a 3 year old Nephew and he loves the Gruffallo but you're not bothered about that so I'll ask my sister what the worse thing is I could possibly get him and let you know! He does like bashing the place up with a light sabre though....

one of my colleagues son has a talking elmo, and it drives him up the wall. the kid takes it everywhere and it is insanly annoying. bit like chinese water torture. not to bad to start with but you;ll want to blow your own brains out to get it to stop after a couple of weeks.