kevlo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not made of money, there is plenty of life left in the old one yet. :wacko:

I have also just paid to repair her car. :teeth:

After I drove it into our house.

I think you have done more than enough towards a Christmas Present. Ok then, go the whole hog...........impress her......yep you got it, a new toaster :#1::thumbs:

Again, there is nothing wrong with the old one. I may get her some cleaning products so she can sort my car out when I am away. :)

Assuming I am still alive after Nixy tells her about this post.

Remember, it's the thought that counts. If she is cleaning your car, would stay away from things like Cif, Vim, Ajax :headhurt:

I take it a new Iron wont do it then. :blush:

If you got Midge to dress up as Santa and deliver it with a personal show for the lovely Liz you might just get away with that ;):lol:

But how much would his fee be - could be an expensive iron :scare:

Had a crap day today but that really brought a smile to my face. What a lovely moment and thanks for sharing it with us :) .

Pete

Cheers Pete :thumbs: ......actually she actually cried for a rather inordinate length of time.......to the point where folk walking passed were giving me funny looks must of thought I was breaking up with her!

I had to drive it home too! Same with the zed.....first time she drove it today and its her car! :wacko:

Had a crap day today but that really brought a smile to my face. What a lovely moment and thanks for sharing it with us :) .

Pete

Cheers Pete :thumbs: ......actually she actually cried for a rather inordinate length of time.......to the point where folk walking passed were giving me funny looks must of thought I was breaking up with her!

maybe she didn't want an mx-5?? :lol:

My husband says i am difficult to buy for. I dont agree. He just says that because he doesnt like the price of the things that i ask for!!

We usually go away for a holiday in Oct/NOv so i pick my own pressies when i am away. For me a winning gift is usually jewellery or a handbag.

I dont tend to harrass him about it too much as he is very good to me and i do tend to buy what i want when i want it, i dont like waiting till christmas or birthdays.

I did buy myself a Kindle DS as soon as they were released. Thats a great gift for someone who likes to read.

A friend bought his wife a set of bathroom taps for christmas. She managed to look pleased and continued to keep up the act until about 7 pm when she had consumed a few drinks. She then cracked in the pub and verbally ripped him to pieces. He then produced the real present, a very nice necklace. :thumbs:

Unfortunately the wife of another friend in the pub that was waiting in expectation at this development was disappointed and didnt get any improvement on the wheelie bin she had been bought. :lol:

sorry to sound like a bore but can we try and keep this thread abit more serious. so far there is probably 1 page of decent suggestions and 4 pages of chit chat. i dont mean that in a nasty way but i think this could be a really helpful thread to those of us who havent got a clue.

as for presents for a guy, my suggestions are anything techie.

if he is into gaming try playstation move or xbox kinect

if not have a look at www.iwantoneofthose.com full of bloky gadgets for all price ranges.

a good watch is nice even if he has one. (one for work + one for going out)

350z related goodies (if hes into cars)

• 2 weeks later...